“excellent choice”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 4,310 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had a great experience at this restaurant. Food and service were excellent.. Ambiance was very nice.. Must have the La Bombo Desert !

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Drglenn63,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you had a great dining experience. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed everything from the ambiance to the service and of course the best part of any meal: dessert. Our La Bomba is a fan favorite and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

not what I espected at all... I can say the services was great, the location is amazing, but if you are ranked as a #1, please, the food must to be excellent...not what we had. Bad food, bad flavor combinations, we ordered 4 tapas and 1 main course, the entray (arroz con mariscos) was ok, the other 4 were not good at all, in the matter of fact the tiradito and the cachapas were awfull. Sorry, I like to write nice reviews, but is not fair this place is so well ranked, I don't want people from other countries think that this is the flavor of latin food...people these are not! This is not my first review, people always rank as helpfull my reviews, so trust me, for good latin Toro Toro is not the place, It is a place to have nice wine in a beatifull enviroment with excellent service.

1  Thank Diana B

Dear Diana B,

Thank you for taking the time to post details of your dining experience at Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and the service you received from our staff. However, I am disappointed to hear that our food and flavor combinations did not meet your expectations.

I truly appreciate your feedback and I am saddened that you didn't have a great experience. I hope that you will give us another chance to show you the true Toro Toro experience and I would love to invite you back for a personal tasting on our behalf. Please email me at torotoromiami@gmail.com so that I can issue a personal apology and ensure that your next visit exceeds your expectations.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Forgive me if I am delayed in writing about the Easter Sunday Brunch we had. I promise the people who took care of us I would do it as soon as possible.

Although we have dined before at this restaurant, we have never been to their Sunday Brunch. To start this is really the best value for a Sunday Brunch. Granted, we decided to try it for Easter Sunday but it is ongoing so, if you want great food with an upbeat Latin flavor head to the InterContinental Miami. It is something about this place that makes us come back; not only to this particular restaurant but to the Inter in general, everyone is there to make you feel like you are the only person in this property.

At first I hesitated to try it for the first time on Easter Sunday, I imagined the service, with the numerous guest they would have, would be slow - totally wrong - service and quality were just great. Reservation was honored and on-time. Non-stop [really] Mimosas and Bloody Mary's...

Believe me, the wait staff would do anything to satisfy you. I need to also mention that from the moment we left the car with valet service, we felt like the message was "enjoy the day we are here to take care of you". Everyone who took care of us was genuine, Management must to a great job in properly training the people.

Now, about the food.- wow, they have a large assortment of practically whatever you want. Also, if you don't see it available, just ask, they will certainly try to accommodate. Food quality is very good, you must go with enough time and a good appetite to really get to enjoy a good value brunch. I particularly enjoyed the Rodizio station and the Chilaquiles made me feel like I was in Mexico City!!

By the way, I saw a review stating the place was loud; of course if you have a restaurant full of people, it will be loud. When we went, there were lots of children (Easter Sunday). Again, should the music be loud, just ask, these guys are great, they DO want to make sure you enjoy your stay.

Will be back!!

Dear CandyManMia,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Toro Toro. No need to apologize at all, I appreciate you taking the time to post details of your visit. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Easter brunch and felt that it was of great value. I am even more pleased to hear that the service you received exceeded your expectations. We strive to ensure that all of our guests receive a warm welcome from the moment that they pull up to the Hotel and I'm proud that we were able to do just that. Our staff truly love what they do and it shows in the attention that they give to our guests. They will be happy to know that their service doesn't go unnoticed.

Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please let me know if you need assistance making a reservation by emailing torotoromiami@gmail.com.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I love the food at this place, and the ambiance specially at the bar. Tuna tacos are a must. best bartender Pedro, you should try it if you are in miami.

2  Thank Patricia C

Dear Patricia C,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the ambiance, your meal and the service you received from Pedro!

I appreciate your recommendation and I do hope it's not too long before you visit us again.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I had a great experience at this exceptional restaurant about a week ago when I went with my wife for a date. Not only because of their food but the staff. We started off by having their lomo saltado empanadas and have to admit they were delicious! We then had the churrasco platter which was amazingly delicious! I was fully satisfied! Toros Toros staff made sure to make us feel comfortable and made sure we had the best experience. Started with the Deya their hostess which had lots of charisma and energy. Our waiter Robert, was excellent and very attentive. I would like to also add a special thanks to Carlos for taking extra care of us and making us feel welcomed. I will definitely return to this restaurant!

Dear Juan M,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a great date night with your wife. I'm pleased that our staff gave you a warm welcome and 5-star dining experience. I appreciate your accolades to Deya, Robert and Carlos. I will share your wonderful remarks and thank each of them for their service.

I'm happy that you plan to return and look forward to welcoming you back soon.