“Great food”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
“Great food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Went Monday for dinner was greeted by the most friendliest hostess Deya she was very polite and upbeat!!! Once seated Orlando greeted us right away and took our orders. Carlos was also very attentive he came to our table and asked about our service we had no complaints =)

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear ayobehbeh,

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star experience at Toro Toro. It is our goal to ensure that each and every one of our guests is given a warm welcome and I'm thrilled to hear that you received just that from Deya. I'm also glad that Orlando and Carlos were able to make your dinner with us memorable. I will share your comments with the team and congratulate them on a job well done.

I hope it is not too long before I have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
“The server Aimee is wonderful”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I frequent Toro Toro for lunch and the best server by far is Aimee. She's very attentive, always professional and always have a big smile on her face. It is a real delight every time I have lunch at Toro Toro and see Aimee.

• Visited May 2014
Dear Thomas S,

Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. I appreciate your loyalty to Toro Toro and I'm thrilled to hear that you continue to receive excellent service from our staff. Our colleagues truly love what they do and it's illustrated through their work ethic and service principles. They take pride in going above and beyond to cater to our guests' needs and I am lucky to have colleagues like Aimee on my team. She will be thrilled to hear your kind remarks!

I look forward to your next visit.

Miami, Florida
“Good food , service but very expensive but at end very professional.”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I find evething acceptable but they had a bar with techno music that was imposible to eat there in peace.

• Visited April 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Ernestomd,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and the service you received during your recent visit to Toro Toro. Our bar does feature a live DJ on Friday and Sunday nights and I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I hope that you will join us again on another evening so that you can have a more pleasurable experience.

I hope it's not too long before I have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Miami, Florida
“One of the best burgers in town”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Food is great across the board, but the sauce on the burgers is something else. The staff is extremely courteous, but a special shout out to Summer, who provides that extra touch.

• Visited April 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Reuven B,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your burger and that special sauce of ours!

Summer is awesome! I'm so glad that you had the opportunity to be served by her. She truly loves what she does and takes great pride in her work. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

I hope it's not too long before you visit us again.

“The best bartenders”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Good drinks and good food. Always a good happy hour spot. Great bartenders. Summer is awesome. So are Erica and Alina. Make sure to swing by before a Heat playoff game to have a drink or two before heading to the AAA. Go Heat.

Dear jdanielgardner,

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star review of Toro Toro. Looks like you'll be taking my job pretty soon! Great pitch for our awesome pre-game happy hour specials!

I'm thrilled that you continue to receive excellent service from the best bartenders in Miami! I appreciate the accolades to Summer, Alina and Erica. They'll be happy to hear that you appreciate their genuine hospitality.

I look forward to your next visit. GO HEAT!!