“Amazing is the word.”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Yahaira was a great server. Perfect amount of service and knew when to let the party converse amongst themselves. Recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Mike P,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Toro Toro. I'm thrilled to hear that you received great service and had a 5-star dining experience. I appreciate your accolades to Yahaira and will congratulate her on a job well done.

I hope it won't be too long before you visit us again.

Arminio

Write a ReviewReviews (2,368)

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Superb food. A great mix of South American dishes.
Impressive decor and one of the best in hotel restaurants I've visited.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear NRH_LON,

Thank you so much for sharing your dining experience with us. It is such an honor for you to refer to Toro Toro as the best restaurant you've visited! I'm glad that you enjoyed our dining options and decor and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My husband and I were weary travelers, having just come from a 13+ hour train trip. What a pleasant surprise to find a magnificent restaurant in our hotel! Not only was.the food delicious and the selection wonderful, but our server Patricio made the evening special and fun--which we didn't think would be possible because we were so unbelievably tired! Not only did he answer all of our questions and make wonderful recommendations, but he made us laugh and forget about the long day. Thank you, Patricio, for helping our first night in Miami to be happily memorable!

Dear Lynn20062014,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am pleased to hear that you were given a warm welcome after such a long, tiring day of traveling. I'm most happy to hear that you received great service from Patricio! He is definitely one of our shining stars and I'm proud to have him on our team. I will be sure to share your accolades and thank him for making your visit to Miami memorable.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

So just finished a meal here and enjoyed myself. I sat at the bar and was waited on by 2 different people. The bartender is really good. I had the ahumado and the toro roll. Both were really good. To eat I had the tuna salad and the grilled octopus. Both superb. I will be back!

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear courtinsession,

I'm so glad you didn't waste any time sharing your 5-star experience at Toro Toro. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your food options and received great service from our staff.

It was a pleasure to have had you dine with us and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I visited Toro Toro thanks to a friend's suggestion and I am glad I did. The restaurant, bar and lounge areas are very stylish and modern. The menu has a great range and every dish we had the pleasure to enjoy was top of the line. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu and its options, specially our waitress Camilla. Two thumbs up.

1  Thank Carlos G

Dear Carlos G,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to hear that you had a 5-star experience! It is always a pleasure to hear that our past guests are giving us great recommendations and I'm thrilled you decided to give Toro Toro a try. I'm sure this first visit definitely won't be your last! I will be sure to share your comments with Camilla and thank her for the great service she continues to provide to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.