“This excursion is worth your time.”
Review of Wheels 2 Go Miami

Wheels 2 Go Miami
Ranked #46 of 216 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The staff was not only friendly and knowledgeable about Miami, but extremely accommodating. They went out of their way to ensure that we got the chance to experience this excursion even though we had a limited/tight schedule.

It was an amazing way to see different parts of the city, I'd do it again anytime. Good use of time and money. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank yvonnel916
There are newer reviews for Wheels 2 Go Miami

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was lucky enough to have a personal guided tour with Ray the highly personable and knowledgeable CEO of the company and I can't think of a better way of spending 2 hours around Miami Beach, the Art deco district and downtown Miami, just brilliant! Thank you Ray and I hope your new bikes arrived safely - from the pictures you showed me I'm sure they'll add even more to what is a great experience!

1  Thank NovoLondon
Ray M, Manager at Wheels 2 Go Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your first time seeing South Beach. It surely is quite different to the sites and scenery of London. Hopefully on your return you'll get to experience the rest of beautiful Miami and Key Biscayne . Thank You!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This could not have been easier or more fun! We had two bikes delivered right to our hotel in Coconut Grove, then spent the day cruising around fancy neighborhoods, parks, and the waterfront. We barely used any pedal power the entire day, and we were often traveling close to the maximum 20/mph for about five hours (we stopped a few times for lunch, etc.), and the bikes had more than enough battery power for that.

I'm 5'2" and almost 60 years old and while the bikes are considerably heavier than a regular one I had very little problem handling it. Even when I hit upheaved pavement on a narrow bike path going through a gate I was able to stop and regroup without much of a problem. My friend is about 6' tall and after adjusting the bike seat up (tool provided) he had no problem either.

The owner offered to provide a map and had suggestions for off-the-beaten path places to ride, and at the end of the day they were there right on time to pick up the bikes.

These are easy to operate and each comes with a helmet, lock, small bag to carry hats, water bottles, keys, cameras, phones, and a wire basket on the back for bigger things. Do it. You'll have a blast!

1  Thank Lisa L

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you were able to enjoy many of the sites in and around Miami and Coconut Grove without pedaling. The Wheels 2 Go team looks forward to serving you again on your return visit!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was so much more fun than I expected. 1) The tour from Downtown Miami thru Key Biscayne was great, 2) Ray and Anthony from were great guides and fun to hang out with. lastly, 3) The bikes were great and very easy to ride. If you're not really into the exercise or don't feel you can pedal, no fear..you don't have to.. but you can if you like. I did well over 30 mile sat 20mph and really never pedaled once. The bikes are well balanced and easy to ride, they're not bulky or very heavy at all. I recommend you give these guys a try for a super fun few hours.

1  Thank sm125925

We are happy that you were able to enjoy our wonderful Key Biscayne tour and experience some of the sites that even natives of Miami have not seen or ever experienced. ie: The Old Zoo and the beautiful Palm tree laden beaches of Crandon Park. Thank You!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The best way to tour southbeach and vicinity. Staff was very professional,especilally Ray. we recommend it highly, and can't wait to come back and do it again !

1  Thank Farouq H
Ray M, Manager at Wheels 2 Go Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank You for your review! We look forward to providing our product and services to you when you return to Miami for another fun time exploring via our electric bikes!