Wheels 2 Go Miami - CLOSED

Reviewed May 8, 2016
MALimner
Province of Florence, Italy
Awesome!!!!

It was a gorgeous day! If you wanna see the best places of Miama you defintively should do this... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2016
Bernie W
Innsbruck, Austria
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We booked a tour online for south beach for Friday at 10:30, no one showed up. Called 4 times , still no return phone call. But they have our money. Now have to go through the hassle of disputing with the bank. If you go book on your credit card , not debit card so you can dispute it if no one shows up !

6  Thank GeorgiaMary
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My wife and I were staying in Miami, we thought of an e-bike-trip with Wheels2Go Miami, to be a nice way to explore the city.
After trying to contact them several times by phone and by email, we gave up trying to book a tour.
Next step was looking for another e-bike rental company in Miami.
I thought I booked another one through Viator but much to my surprise, after I payed for our tour, I got the message that this tour would be organized by……. Wheels2Go. Also remarkable: In the confirmation mail it said that I had to contact Wheels2Go 24 hours prior, while I booked a tour for the next morning.
Again I tried to call them several times, but got no reply.
My wife and I went to the rendezvous-point at the time in the confirmation, but nobody showed up.
Now, two day’s later, I still have no answer to my emails, voicemail messages or email. I will contact American Express and will try to get my money back.
I feel scammed, suggest you stay away from them.

9  Thank Eric L
Reviewed July 20, 2016

They cancelled a tour on us without any notice. Called shortly before tour to verify meeting location and was giving some run around that they spoke to me and other people in my party had cancelled, etc. In fact, They DIDN'T speak to me that morning and it was only 2 of us in my party so there was no one to cancel in my party. We were only there that day then heading back home so requested a refund. They promised to email right after we spoke to verify. To date they have not answered any correspondence or voicemail messages OR REFUNDED ME. Glad is was on a credit card so able to get my money back that way.

7  Thank k r
Reviewed May 8, 2016

Fabulous day on our electric bikes throughout Key Biscayne. We had tried them in Rome and couldn't wait to enjoy them on a beautiful Miami day. Ray was great with advance communication and met us promptly at Hobie Beach. Though we elected to venture on our own, he provided us with a great route and must-see sights along the way. Great way to see it all. Can't wait to check out the Wynwood tour.

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

It was a gorgeous day! If you wanna see the best places of Miama you defintively should do this tour :)

1  Thank Bernie W
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

I booked the 'Venetian Island and Sobe" guided tour for two online for Saturday 3/5/16 @ 1:30pm. Booking was done on 3/1/16 earlier that week. I called the phone number on their site 305-757-4647 the day after booking to inquire about changing meet up location and the gentleman said he will call me back in an hour but it never happened. Fast fwd to Saturday 3/5/16, my husband and I arrived to the meet up location near Intercontinental hotel before noon. We met the guy who drops of the bike and he was nice enough to call wheels2ago agent to inquire about our upcoming tour. As soon as I got on the phone the agent offered for us to take the bike for about 6 hours on a self guided tour beating around the bush that our scheduled tour was canceled due to guide calling in sick. I told him we were not interested so he offered a reschedule since we live in the south Florida area. I requested refund since it was not our fault and he said he will take care of it on Monday. I followed up on Wed 3/9/16 and the agent stated he had issued the refund on monday so it should process in a few more days. I called AMEX I believe it was Fri 3/18/16 to inquire if the refund for $133.34 was processed and they said wheels2go never initiated the refund. AMEX refunded me and followed up with wheels2go.

SN: That Saturday we went to Miami Beach bicycle center to rent bike for full day and it was less than $55 for both of us.

7  Thank Folasadie A
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

It was very exciting and we saw lots of new things in miami. There was a beautiful beach and many animals I've never seen in real life before.

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

I may classify this tour for really good reasons as a 5 Star tour! Everthing was like expected. We met on time, got a brief training how to operate the e-bikes saftey and then we started the tour together with our tourguide Ray. He showed us during the trip the main seightseeings and we were guided to brilliant, nice places! Ray did the tour in a very enjoyable, relaxed and also confident style! My family and myself enjoyed the tour very much! So we may highly recomend it.

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

I made the tour together with my family and was wowed! I have done a e-bike tour before but this was definitely the best of all and the highlight of our vacation! Ray was a really good and very nice tour guide. The route was chosen perfectly and we made many breaks for taking photos, having lunch or a drink at a Mojito bar.
Ray told us many facts and stories. Even though our daughter hasn't been learning english for a long time, she understood almost everything.
The e-bikes were very comfortable and it was great to driver with them because you could either pedal or use the easy way.
We saw so much on that tour (many animals, a beautiful beach, park, very wealthy neighborhood and much more)
I totally can recommend the tour to anybody who comes to Miami- it is a something you really must do. :)

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family totally enjoyed the e-bike tour! Ray was incredibly nice and did a great job. He could answer every question and is a very confident tour guide. Ray brought us to the most amazing beach I have ever seen and a very park where we even saw an alligator and lots of other animals. The route was just perfect and it is obvious that Ray has much experience. We also had a nice conversation in a little Restaurant where he brought us and a little bar where our tour ended. I can highly recommend the tour and will do it again when I come back to Miami this summer.