“Very Good”
Review of Wheels 2 Go Miami

Wheels 2 Go Miami
Ranked #46 of 216 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent tour,unique and fun a great way to discover the city.I had so much fun cruising through Key Biscaine, it was one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen and if you have never experienced it I will recommend it. I will for sure do it agan if I come back and I give it two thumbs up.
My family and I had so much fun and found something exciting to do in Miami where we could all participate.
The people that work there are also very nice and had great customer service.
Please go try WHeels 2 GO you will enjoy it

Ray M, Manager at Wheels 2 Go Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience ! Hopefully you will get to experience South Beach on your next trip .

There are newer reviews for Wheels 2 Go Miami

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This bike tour is one you can not miss! They are incredibly fun & super easy to ride.

The tour of Key Biscayne was amazing, and consisted of riding over bridges, checking out an old zoo, and even went to the Lighthouse and went all the way up! We saw the best views of the ocean up there.

Ray was an amazing tour guide with a great attitude and took us to the best locations!

Definitely doing this again, Thank you Wheels 2 Go : ) !!

Your quite welcome! We are glad you had the opportunity to try the Key Biscayne Tour.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I enjoyed a trip from the Conrad Hotel in Brickell traveling south through panoramic roads like Brickell Bay drive and Historic South Miami Ave. into the historic Brickell Ave. next to Viscaya Museum and Gardens. Riding along the beach into Virginia Key and through Crandon Park visiting the old ZOO. and the Bill Bags State Park with the 1825 Lighg House and the marina.
It was great to discover new places in just a couple of hours. I saw much more that I have ever seen going by car or by bicicle.
I have also enjoyed the new friends I made on the trip.
Remember to take sunblock :-)
Highly recommended even for Locals.

Thank you for sharing your experience ! We are happy that you enjoyed your Key Biscayne Tour. We hope that you come back and join us again!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had the pleasure of riding with Wheels 2 Go Miami. It was a memorable experience!
Ray, the manager, is an extremely competent, kind, patient and informative gentleman!
After 5 minutes of instruction, he took us on a tour or Miami Beach and Downtown, zipping effortlessly through traffic and the past part, was being able to ride "casually" and conveniently, on the boardwalk, bicycle paths and cover so much territory!

One suggestion that I found it a "MUST", always remember safety! Wear the helmet and respect the traffic, and you'll be happy underway!

I am a longtime resident of Miami Beach, and I totally enjoyed seeing so many familiar sites, in a very easy way! No pedaling and no sweat! (except the summer heat, but being local, comes with the territory!).

Great trip and great product!

Ray, Thank you for such a wonderful time, and for being so kind and attentive!

Dilip

Dilip Thank you for your review! We are elated to hear that you enjoyed our product and services. Hopefully you get to experience many more of the hidden treasures that Miami and Key Biscayne have to offer! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We recently vacationed in Miami for three days and for two of those days we used Wheels 2 Go. We stayed in the Brickell area and rode to South Beach the first day and Coconut Grove, Matheson Hammock Park and Beach and then off to Key Biscayne all on the second day. Wheels 2 Go was truly a great way to see the area!!! This was an unguided tour yet Ray was absolutely amazing in assisting us with maps, routes and even locations ton dine. Thanks Ray!!!

We are glad you enjoyed our product and service. It was a pleasure to have been able to recommend places for you to see and enjoy. I'm glad your trip to Miami turned out to be a fun one! We will be happy to assist you with fun places to see and visit again on your next trip. Thank You!