“Best time of my life!!!!”
Review of Wheels 2 Go Miami

Wheels 2 Go Miami
Ranked #46 of 216 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm a local who has done all the tours Miami has to offer. I have to say Wheels2go is the best way to get around all the nooks and crannies of Miami. I started my adventure in the Conrad hotel where they have the bikes station outside. My personal guide, Ray, was very helpful on instructing me the basic of the bike. Very simple to use and the handling was breeze. We venture out to Brickell Ave and heading down to Key Biscayne. Mind you, I love going to Key Biscayne but the only way I ride out is with a car. Wheels2go made it possible to see the beautiful scenic bike route.

We took a pathway I've never been, which was a bike way. Going through the mangroves with the lovely cool weather was the most wonderful experience I've had in Key Biscayne and Wheels2go made it possible. I absolutely will venture out into other areas in Miami.

Everyone who lives in Miami or are coming to visit- this is a MUST!!!!!

Thanks Ray :)

There are newer reviews for Wheels 2 Go Miami

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Wheels To Go - These guys are the best .... They dropped the bikes off .... They pick them up .... This is the best way to see Miami ..... We had a great time .... We are going to do it again!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wheels to go miami was the greatest. I had the best experience on their motorized bikes. the seats were very comfortable and the staff was kind and knowledgeble. The rates are very competitive. Its absolutely required to have fun on south beach.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Amazing experience on these bikes. They are so easy to handle and so much fun !
We took them with a group of friends for a few hours - best outing I've had to go around Miami !
We took them from Brickell, went all around Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, all the way to Key Biscayne at night time.
After our long 4-5 hour tour we still had half a battery left.

I Highly Recommend !

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The staff was fantastic and very helpful. My wife was put at ease as the staff explained the bikes. We had a great time very easy to see the sights and avoid traffic and stop lights.