“Load of Fun”
Review of Wheels 2 Go Miami - CLOSED

Wheels 2 Go Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Wow, this was absolutely amazing! My wife, son and I rented these and traveled all over MIami Beach, enjoying the views and sights without even pedaling. It was so convenient, just one phone call, they were at our hotel with a truck full of electric bikes within a half hour and after our three hour rental was up, they were there waiting to pick up the bikes. Super convenient and lots of fun, I highly recommend Ray and his electric bicycles!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Bored and waiting for our room to be ready at The Grand Beach hotel adding up the cab fare plus addmission to do anything in Miami then we saw the bikes. No time to get going and we were off to explore Miami. Took them from 48th block of Collins ave to 1st block, back, and then some detours and were still on the first battery. There was a huge wine and food festival so the traffic was a nightmare but we just zipped through in the bike lanes. Whenever we had to ride where there were no bike lanes I was nervous about getting hit in traffic but it was never a problem. The traffic has to yeild to bikes and everyone seems to obey that. We ended up bringing back the bikes late beacuse we found so much stuff to do. People were commenting everywhere we went how cool they were. They come with helmets and locks so you can leave them to go eat or shop. They also have a basket on the back to keep stuff in. Best thing I did in Miami!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Reviewed February 19, 2013

If you want to visit beautiful Miami, without breaking a sweat, these bike are super !!!!

We rode at speeds of 20 mph without pedaling. Great time ! Will do at our next trip !!!

Recommendations given by staff were very helpful for us getting around Miami.