“Super fun !!”
Review of Wheels 2 Go Miami

Wheels 2 Go Miami
Ranked #52 of 222 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great way to have a good time with family and friends we had so much fun riding around key biscayne !!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A business trip had me staying in the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Miami. Of all the ways to spend a day or half a day in Miami Beach / South Beach, an electric bike is by far the best. The bike was delivered to the doorstep of my hotel at the time I requested, equipped with a good-sized basket, a map, an audio guide and a lock. I moved at my own pace, parked where I wanted and felt great having control of where to go and how fast at every moment. Sightseeing is much better in an open-air, silent bike than in a car. You can pedal to feel you are doing some exercise, but the electric charge allows you to travel at least 4 hours without pedaling at all; going from the mainland to Miami Beach and back in a standard bike is too much for an untrained person.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Was visiting Miami and staying at the Intercontinental. Great hotel (I love this chain - Prague and Italy are great, too!) with all the amenities you expect from Intercontinental. Apparently they just renovated.

Anyway, they have these great environmentally sensitive (electric or pedal!) bikes were available at the hotel to tour Miami. I rode around for a few hours and it was fantastic! When my conscious allowed me to stop pedaling - I took advantage of the electric power! Super easy, and no expensive taxis!!

Highly recommend Both!

1  Thank Tango627inNewYork
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I saw the bikes in the lobby and we rented them for a few hours to check out South Beach. This is THE BEST WAY to get around town! Had a great time, the bikes were fabulous. They delivered them to us within minutes, gave a full explaination on using them and riding them was truly a high point of our visit. Renting these is really a MUST DO!!

2  Thank Jill P
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I rented two electric bikes from Wheels2Go at the Intercontinental hotel in Downtown Miami during our recent stay. They were extremelly accomodating in helping us with a large variety of sightseing options. We had the bikes for 7 hours and didnt have to pedal at all . We visited South Beach and then went on to visit Conocut Grove at speeds up to 20 miles an hr without pedaling at all....wow!! We highly recommend using Wheels2Go Miami if you are visiting Miami.

3  Thank Andycol1901