“Absolutely AMAZING”

Everglades Hummer Tours & Airboat Safari Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Off-Road Hummer Tour and Luxury Airboat Safari!Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, a private luxury tour of the Florida Everglades! We will pick you up from anywhere in Dade, Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach and Collier counties. All tours are private and include door to door service. Picnic-style lunch is also included.Our adventures are twofold, an off-road hummer adventure, then a private luxury Airboat Safari!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

One of the best tours I've ever done! I visited the Everglades when I was younger and camped out overnight, & it didn't compare to this exhilarating experience. Thanks so much!

2  Thank Alisha L

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was an awesome adventure!! Our tourguide was very knowledgeable and showed us a variety of wild and plant life. Thrilling and informative!!

3  Thank Brandon H
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went with my cousins and I thought it was just going to be a boring ride in circles around the everglades and you know maybe see some gators from a distance... Yeah right! There's mud flying and life everywhere. There wasn't a boring moment on this trip, I can't wait till they come back down and we do this again! Strongly Recommend :)

3  Thank Jorge M
Reviewed December 29, 2012

One of the best tours i have ever experienced. I saw so much wildlife and felt very VIP inside the hummer. I highly reccomend is tour for those visiting and even for those who live in south florida. Many times we dont realize what we have in our backyard. Top notch tour right here!!!! Thanks for everything!!!

3  Thank NatashaQuiza
Reviewed December 20, 2012

WOW!! speechless!. the tour began when i sat on that driver's seat. how much adrenaline was running while driving. the tour guide that we followed were very helpful and knew exactly how to guide us when to turn stop and even press the gas. the airboat ridwas a thrilling experience of speed. what an amazing time. thank you David you guys are doing a great job!!!!

2  Thank Jean Carlos C