“Its the best experience ever !!! ...”

Everglades Hummer Tours & Airboat Safari Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Off-Road Hummer Tour and Luxury Airboat Safari!Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, a private luxury tour of the Florida Everglades! We will pick you up from anywhere in Dade, Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach and Collier counties. All tours are private and include door to door service. Picnic-style lunch is also included.Our adventures are twofold, an off-road hummer adventure, then a private luxury Airboat Safari!
Reviewed November 22, 2012

In my experience i would recommend this adventure...its one of the most amazing and exiting adventure i have done.. Thank you guys for the most amazing moment...ill see you guys again soon.. Important going to take my wife as a surprise for the romantic sunset.

1  Thank lobo0617
There are newer reviews for Everglades Hummer Tours & Airboat Safari Tours

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Yo this is one of the best experiences I have been able to experience I am a Christian Dj known as DJ-PRAISE. When I contacted this company I asked if I was going to experience what they offered and trust me they kept there promise. My fiancé and I had nothing but FUN FUN FUN time! Not just from where we went and things we saw and did . But even the staff was extremely professional and polite . They made us feel like we were on a mini vacation . If I'm ever back in town I'm definitely going too go back and do this all over again . To the drivers that we had the pleasure of sharing our fun day together David and Freddy thanks again for everything .We need more individuals like you guys to work for companies like the one you guys work for you guys were Awesome

DJ-PRAISE

2  Thank DJ-PRAISE
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my second time doing this tour and can tell you it never let me down. Had an amazing time at the Everglades Hummer Tours & Airboat Safari Private Tours. The tour never had a dull moment and was very imformative. All the staff member were extremely friendly and very welcoming . If your on vacation or just want to have fun I definitey reccomend this tour. :)

2  Thank cecilia f
Reviewed November 12, 2012

OMG that was one of the most amazing experiences I have had!!! I have been Off-Roading before but this just brought it to the next level!!!! I will recommend this to anyone and everyone!!! The airboat ride was very nice as well. The best part of the tour is that it is all private so we asked both the tour guide and the airboat captain when to stop and go and even asked to go through different trails that looked exciting! The airboat captain and the Off-Roading guide are very knowledgeable and nice. They took very good care of us, to anything we wanted they found a way to make it happen! Definitely worth it!!

2  Thank Roxyd0823
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We had a lot of fun during the tour. It was exciting, I had done other tour in the everglades but none compare to this one. The guides were very nice and fun to be with. I will totally come back and do it again! 100% recommended! :)

2  Thank AngeP03