“Great burguer suprise in Sunset”
Review of ROK BRGR

ROK BRGR
Ranked #446 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been in Sunset many times and I decided to try this place. The hamburguers were good and the sweet potatoes were great and they have a lot of specials during the week. The service was very friendly.

There are newer reviews for ROK BRGR

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This place has really good food I really recommend it , the only bad thing I can say is the hostess left a lot to be desired but the food was incredibly good, we had the rok shrimp and fried pickles for appetizers, great beer selection as well, the Thai steak salad was delicious my husband had the king James burger he truly enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great restaurant, sat outside, enjoyed the evening and chowed down on some amazing Truffle Fries and mushroom burger. Loved it!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

When in the US, I always like to try local burgers, those handmade and prepared to the point determined by the customer. I was in many hamburger bars in Miami and Miami Beach. ROK:BRGR was the last and the best. I was with my uncle and cousin on the way to the airport and stopped there for lunch.
Good ambiance, good service, excellent burgers and draft beer.
The menu is full of puns, I had the Black and Bleue.
The meat was cooked rare as I ordered, the combionation with bacon and blue cheese was perfect.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Out of all the restaurant on the street was the only one with nice music and ambiance so we decided to try it. I'm not the type of person to pay $15 for a hamburger but just this time to try. I went to the hostess and told her we were 3 persons. She looked inside the restaurant (so did I) and she said, 20 minutes wait. I pointed her the table right in front of us for 6 that was empty. She said that there was someone in front of me on the list waiting for it. So what about the other 3 tables for 4 empty? I told her that they have tables empty and there is no way I will wait 20". And we walked out. Ridiculous. Dear management people, you need to check what your employees are doing at the front. You lost a client today. How many more times this could be happening that you don't notice? This happened a few minutes ago on Easter Brunch. We are eating at Ra Sushi (first time and awesome!!!). Read the review.