“Perfect for Greek food cravings”
Review of Elia Gourmet

Elia Gourmet
Ranked #428 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are located in the 900 Biscayne Blvd building on 10th Street and directly across from the Arts and Science Museum. We offer inside and outside seating. We offer a fantastic breakfast, lunch and home made Greek dinners all made with fresh ingredients - plus we deliver and offer catering as well.
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Great light dinner - truely hit the spot to satisfy cravings for Greek salad and Slouvaki. Staff is friendly, location is perfect and terrific musician in the background. Will come again during my brief stay here.

2  Thank NChet

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I could not find a better lunch option in the area. The food is fresh with a lot of variety. It is great if you are working in the downtown area or to eat before going to a game or concert in the Arena .

1  Thank Hgmnz
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I had tickets for the Julio Iglesias concert at the American Airlines Arena and wanted to eat before the concert. So, I googled restaurants around the Arena and Elia showed up with good recommendations on Tripadvisor. My wife and I arrived about 6:30 pm on Saturday night and sat inside. It is a great Greek restaurant serving mainly sandwiches, salads and deserts. I had their BLT and my wife had a chicken sandwich; both were excellent. We split a great small Greek salad; portions are large and very tasty. The service was very good and the meal was good value. After we finished we walked across the street to the Arena. The concert was also very good!

3  Thank Jonny673
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We discovered this warm, friendly place while walking down Biscayne Blvd. between the Perez Art Museum and the American Airlines Arena. Wound up eating Breakfast there every day, as well as some lunches and even dinners. The freshest and most interesting salads between Miami and Washington D.C. Don't fail to engage the staff in conversation...as interesting and "fresh" as the food.

1  Thank Skidleone
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I was almost addicted to have my breakfast while i was visiting Miami. Great food. Just love it. Meanwhile, the owner is a friendly person.

1  Thank MURAT1975

Been to Elia Gourmet? Share your experiences!