“Great burger, very slow service”
Review of Latin House Grill

Latin House Grill
Ranked #343 of 4,395 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: As Chef M tells his flavor story... I have always had a passion for food and the art of creating flavor. I have been the family's favorite chef who cooked for every event and awaited holidays to showcase my culinary talents. When I met my wife Bella she became the complement of my creations in the kitchen, which uncovered for me a bigger craze and appreciation for the art of cooking. She brought to my world her Mexican taste, spice and love of all the "fiery" components that currently form a main part the LHG menu. To this day, our weekends are enjoyed by merging flavors, experimenting on dishes and blending spices to perfection. It was not until my mom Tere "Chuchi" Perez, who has been in the restaurant business over 20 years, approached us with a vision that sparked the inspiration to launch the LHG venture. We became part of the pioneers of the food trucks in Miami. They were only about four food trucks on the road when we out to the streets with the "fire-wrapped" trailer. It was challenging but everyday we went out with courage, love, passion and priding ourselves to present authenticity and zest in our food. Today we open Latin House Grill...Burger & Taco Bar. The entire menu has an unquestionable unique taste, as each dish is prepared to perfection with attention to detail. The special touch you find in our dishes are brought together by Chuchi's very own Latin roots. LHG does not only focus in the savory experience, but prides itself in providing superior excellent service to its "Stalkers". Every visit to LHG is an individual journey, constantly evolving, always surprising and open for interpretation and discovery. Much like the ocean waves as they beautifully and effortlessly ride at the shore are never the same, no two meals are identical and no two experiences are exactly alike, but every visit is undeniably pleasurable and flavorful.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Wife and I really love the food here. Their original Madlove burger is awesome. Service is always slow but could be worse. Thank God for the coupons.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great place to come too with either your family or just your friends. The food was amazing to say the least. The burger I had was massive and delecious. The chef actually came to our table and talked with us for a little bit and made sure we were all doing well. The atmosphere of the place is very Miami, loud and proud. Can't wait to go back again. Wished I lived closer to stop in all the time.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This place has the best tacos and burgers!! Everything is freshly made using the best ingredients and it shows. This is a place we visit every time we are in town! The services is always excellent, the food amazing and they have a pretty good beer selection. There are some really neat murals on the walls as well. Definitely a place to visit if you are in the Miami area and looking for authentic tacos and awesome burgers!

2  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is a great eatery that was once a food truck.
Note to owner: cannot run a restaurant the same way you run a food truck. The food has to flow differently.
Do you think the owner would understand that transition? Did not seem like it!

1  Thank Lina C
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Had a wonderful lunch here on a Sunday with the family. I had the Chimi Burrito . . . there was enough for 3 meals . . . others had the Carne Asada Steak, Masitas . . thanks to Kelly's recommendation we tried the desserts . . . I don't know what they were called . . . but one of them was a huge ball of dough with fudge sauce in the middle . . .

2  Thank SeasonedTraveler088