“Nice”

Cross street: Mary Brickell Village
Tampere, Finland
“Nice”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Best blackened catfish I have ever had :) Friendly staff. I liked the ambiance. Feels almost like a proper pub.

• Visited December 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“Great Choice for BBQ”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We dined here Satureday night November 23, 2013.

The food was really good and we loved their sauces. We chose to dine in the very nice and large outside dining area.

You cannot go wrong here.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dbrew62
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“AWESOME ribs, beer & atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I hadn't had ribs in a few months..and that last time, I wasn't in much awe. The last AWESOME ribs I had had remained as a memory from 1998 in Orlando, FL, these HUGE, JUICY & DELICIOUS ribs. I gave up on eating something as good ever again.

One evening strolling around Mary Brickell Village, hungry for meat, we came across a noisy outdoor seating area with lots of lights and action, and the smell of GRILLED MEAT in the air. We were immediately captivated and sat down outdoors, ordered a Corona, nice and cold, and RIBS! My search was over, these were exactly what I was looking for..HUGE, JUICY & DELICIOUS ribs! You want a place full of life, excitement, bar/restaurant & great BBQd food..this is the place! I most definitely recommend it! AWESOME ribs!

• Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fun bar!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We only went here for drinks on a Friday and had a great time! Hot spot in Brickell with good music. It was a fun late night atmosphere!

Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great sports bar hangout!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

If you are a looking for a place to watch a football/ sports game then this is it! I am from out of town and wanted to watch the Patriots vs. Jets and needed somewhere to go which was walking distance from my hotel.

Brother Jimmy’s was perfect! They have indoor/outdoor seating. The outside bar has TVs behind the bar and inside no matter where you sit there is a TV in view.

Service- Celina was our server and she was great! I never had to wait for refill and she made good recommendations. We ordered the Naked Wings (good) and Guacamole chips and dip (no flavor and very bland). They did have $5 Bacardi mix drinks so that made up for the Guacamole dip! The Original Barbecue sauce I used to dip my wings in was perfect with just the right amount of spice!

This is a perfect laid back spot to meet friends and hang out without having to get all dolled up and watch sports.

• Visited September 2013