“Incredible discovery”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 28th Street
Transit: There are a variety of Miami Dade Bus stops in a one block radius of Bloom.
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

First time here. We stopped by for drinks and stayed for hours. The staff is incredibly helpful. Their menu is incredible. Have you heard of duck wings....wow, their small tapas selection is a delightful dance of flavors . I definitely recommend this location. And do please try the circle of fire martini!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Bloom

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great spot to meet for drinks and tapas. Start with some great cocktails - the Eastern Garden is delicious. The outside area is great with live music and busy bar. The food is a bit overpriced but the tasty. Some must haves are the shaken shrimp, pork belly and the ox tail tamales.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Check it out during happy hour. Order the octopus ceviche and the yellowtail tiraditos. Down it with the apple mule and finish it up with the Machu pichu chocolate Mason jar.

It's not the restaurant's fault that it's crowded with hipsters and trying a bit hard with all the mason jars to serve everything in, but I'll be returning for the octopus ceviche and the Machu pichu chocolate Mason jar. Their version of the duck arepa was not bad either. I'd say skip the Cod Kimchi fritters, unless you're a fan or fry dough.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Overpriced for me. I prefer Gigi down the street much more.

The bartenders are very good and make excellent drinks.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went on a Sunday for brunch. The menu included Okonomiyaki which I have never found in Miami before. It was delicious! I also enjoyed the mole dumplings.

I was so impressed, I had to go back on a weeknight, to check the regular menu. Everything ordered (food and drinks) was amazing!
The service was great.
Portions are too small, though, but I think it's the culinary "trend" these days.

1  Thank roamifiwant2