“Awesome food! Very talented chef!”

Ayesha’s Fine Dining
Ranked #281 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I live in the area and noticed that this Indian restaurant opened recently. It was hard for me to imagine that this simply decorated restaurant in a nondescript strip mall would be anything other than maybe good. I took my son there a few days ago and upon entering I could see that 90% of the clientele appeared to be of S. Asian descent, which I took as an excellent indicator that I would be in for a treat. Well, the food blew me away. It was the best Indian food that I have had in Florida. Having lived in India, I can be very critical of what is often served in Indian restaurants, but this meal was awesome. We had chaat, Kashmiri naan, anise pulao, eggplant bharta, tandoori fish, lamb and for dessert, we had gulab jamun and ras malai. My hat off to the chef. Bravo!

1  Thank Jaimie C

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We went last night. The chicken masala was excellent, as well as the mango chutney, and the nan bread. The other dishes were ok. The rice served with the meals was very good. The service was great from beginning to end.

1  Thank HectorFL
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was our 2nd time at the restaurant.
Both times we loved the food and the excellent service.
We have tried the chicken tikka masala, the lamb korma, the lamb rogangosh, and the naan. The soups are also delicious. Their naan is always fresh and great.
If you go you will not be disappointed.
The mango lassy was also great.
Awesome place!!!

2  Thank SandraMiami_fl
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Very disappointing Vegeatrian special in presentation quality & price
That is a one time experience ... I will still give it an other chance and share

1  Thank Kiyaal
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Let me begin by saying the service and ambiance were very good. I think it's safe to say you can always judge an Indian restaurant by how good their naan is and this one fails in every way. If you are a fluffy, soft, warm naan fan then this is NOT where you want to go. We ordered the bread basket that offered three naan variations garlic, butter, and whole wheat. All three were flat and hard in texture. There is usually some fluffiness in order to absorb the sauce from whatever dish you're having, instead what we got were giant partially flexible potato chips. We ordered the lamb tikka masala, shrimp korma, and lamb samosa (appetizer). The flavor in both entrees lacked the deep rich Indian seasoning that we were used to. Even the tamarind sauce was watered down and looked like non fizzy root beer running off the naan. If I was to recommend an Indian restaurant it would be Royal India in Davie. This was the restaurant that we used to frequent when we lived in plantation and thought Ayesha would be just as good. Turns out we were sadly mistaken and will be making the 50 mile drive to Royal India next week to get the taste of Ayesha off our pallets.
The 3 stars were given for great customer service but if it were for just the food it would probably be a 2.

Been to Ayesha’s Fine Dining? Share your experiences!