“Sub par”

$100.00*
Bachlorette Party South Beach Miami Nightclub Package
Ranked #76 of 118 Nightlife in Miami
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Getting in for no cover, nice. Drinks $21 each, terrible! Plus the DJ never really hit a groove for me. This place totally killed my vibe. There are certainly better places to dance, hear great music and nurse a hard earned buzz. Man, do I hate this was my last club before leaving SoBe. I mean the prices were ridiculous not to have a celebrity artist performing. I gave it as much of a chance as I could before ditching them for someplace else.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only reason I gave it a poor rating is because the place itself is nice.Maybe it was just the night we went (Trick Daddy was the host) but everything about the night was hood. There was no variation of music except for the dirty south type music. Security inside the club was extremely rude to me and my girl-friend. One guard even shoved my friend because we were just walking and didn't realize it was VIP only section. We paid $30 bucks to get inside and $60 for 3 drinks which was ok but not excellent. VIP was packed so it was not like your typical VIP section at other clubs. Glad we didn't pay $50 to do VIP...after about 45 min we decided to leave. I heard it was a decent place but I would tell my friends to go elsewhere.

1  Thank CreoleBeauty
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a great time here with my friends on a Saturday night. They played mainly hip hop (some fun old school - ie Naughty by Nature) and pop. The DJ was great but I will say it's ridiculous that the bulk of the club is VIP so you essentially have ppl squished together standing around this ginormous VIP section that's practically empty. Through some miracle a bouncer approached one of my friends and asked if she and the rest of us wanted to go into the VIP so we got in. It was even more fun after that bc we had room to dance. I think they eventually started letting ppl in VIP despite not paying for bottle service bc it filled up and I didn't see many ppl popping bottles. I would recommend using one of the promoters that approaches ppl on the beach bc for $25 you get picked up in a limo (albeit a crammed limo bc it seems like they are trying to fit as many ppl in as possible), get a 2 hr open bar at another location, and then get taken to the club where you don't have to wait on line and get immediate entrance. It was definitely worth it. I had more fun here than I did at Bamboo or Liv which played mainly techno (not my thing).

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Definitely isn't nowhere as nice as Liv or Mansion, but it's decent and the music is good. That is if you don't mind waiting in line.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I loved the decoration, vega style kinda club. It is a little pricey, $30 to get in and the drinks $18.
The crowd is mostly people on their 20's
The music is mostly top 40, great Dj.
Beautiful dancers.