“Good Time” 4 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a great time here with my friends on a Saturday night. They played mainly hip hop (some fun old school - ie Naughty by Nature) and pop. The DJ was great but I will say it's ridiculous that the bulk of the club is VIP so you essentially have ppl squished together standing around this ginormous VIP section that's practically empty. Through some miracle a bouncer approached one of my friends and asked if she and the rest of us wanted to go into the VIP so we got in. It was even more fun after that bc we had room to dance. I think they eventually started letting ppl in VIP despite not paying for bottle service bc it filled up and I didn't see many ppl popping bottles. I would recommend using one of the promoters that approaches ppl on the beach bc for $25 you get picked up in a limo (albeit a crammed limo bc it seems like they are trying to fit as many ppl in as possible), get a 2 hr open bar at another location, and then get taken to the club where you don't have to wait on line and get immediate entrance. It was definitely worth it. I had more fun here than I did at Bamboo or Liv which played mainly techno (not my thing).

Visited April 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Average South Beach Club”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Definitely isn't nowhere as nice as Liv or Mansion, but it's decent and the music is good. That is if you don't mind waiting in line.

Visited April 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good vibe, beautiful deco.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I loved the decoration, vega style kinda club. It is a little pricey, $30 to get in and the drinks $18.
The crowd is mostly people on their 20's
The music is mostly top 40, great Dj.
Beautiful dancers.
I had a very fun time.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Hip-Hop on Saturday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This club was a lot of fun for hip hop music on Sat. night, but would have been better if the dance floor had not been turned into a VIP section. You're forced to kind of stand around and fishbowl watch the "VIP". The music was good and it was packed. My only real negative was I ran a tab and when I closed out, the waitress claimed my card magnetic strip was bad (hasn't happened before or since) and wanted me to get cash out of the ATM with the $10 fee. I refused and told her to type in the number, we went back and forth, finally she did it. Later, when I checked my purchases, I was overcharged $15 (guess they were getting that fee any way they could). I am disputing, but would suggest you carefully check your bank statement post visiting.

Tip: If you dine at Room Service, they offer a "limo ride" (party bus) and admission for $20 cover to this venue on Sat.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank ProfessorVacation
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“VIP is pointless”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just came back from Miami for my bday weekend with 9 other friends! In Miami we had a blast until we visited Cameo. We decided to try vip and get bottle service. The whole thing was prearranged (which i guess we should've waited to the night of). Vip was overly crowded so it def did not feel like your traditional vip area. Each party sits right up under each other and we weren't informed that for a group that large we needed at least 3 tables. Each table sat about 3 guest so you can imagine trying to fit 10 in that little space! I was fine with standing until no one in the whole section could move without bumping into someone from other parties. Music was not good at all. Only thing good about the experience was actually being able to see the rest of the club walking out!