“Average South Beach Club”
Review of Cameo Nightclub

$100.00*
Bachlorette Party South Beach Miami Nightclub Package
Ranked #78 of 120 Nightlife in Miami
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Definitely isn't nowhere as nice as Liv or Mansion, but it's decent and the music is good. That is if you don't mind waiting in line.

There are newer reviews for Cameo Nightclub

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I loved the decoration, vega style kinda club. It is a little pricey, $30 to get in and the drinks $18.
The crowd is mostly people on their 20's
The music is mostly top 40, great Dj.
Beautiful dancers.
I had a very fun time.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This club was a lot of fun for hip hop music on Sat. night, but would have been better if the dance floor had not been turned into a VIP section. You're forced to kind of stand around and fishbowl watch the "VIP". The music was good and it was packed. My only real negative was I ran a tab and when I closed out, the waitress claimed my card magnetic strip was bad (hasn't happened before or since) and wanted me to get cash out of the ATM with the $10 fee. I refused and told her to type in the number, we went back and forth, finally she did it. Later, when I checked my purchases, I was overcharged $15 (guess they were getting that fee any way they could). I am disputing, but would suggest you carefully check your bank statement post visiting.

Tip: If you dine at Room Service, they offer a "limo ride" (party bus) and admission for $20 cover to this venue on Sat.

2  Thank ProfessorVacation
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just came back from Miami for my bday weekend with 9 other friends! In Miami we had a blast until we visited Cameo. We decided to try vip and get bottle service. The whole thing was prearranged (which i guess we should've waited to the night of). Vip was overly crowded so it def did not feel like your traditional vip area. Each party sits right up under each other and we weren't informed that for a group that large we needed at least 3 tables. Each table sat about 3 guest so you can imagine trying to fit 10 in that little space! I was fine with standing until no one in the whole section could move without bumping into someone from other parties. Music was not good at all. Only thing good about the experience was actually being able to see the rest of the club walking out!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went for a hip hop night. I dont believe there was a dance floor but the center was mainly filled with VIP sections and loads of people. The DJ was great as well as the ambiance. The drinks are slightly expensive, but it was a cool experience.