“Always Good pizza”

Pizzarium
Ranked #125 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: PIZZARIUM. A slice of RomeAuthentic Roman Style pizza!Pizza by the slice or tray.To Stay, To Go & DeliveryYOUR HEALTHY CHOICEAt Pizzarium we take great care of you and the dough. Our dough rises for 96 hours. Our crust is light and crispy, with plenty of bubbles. Not yeasty at all. The lightness of our pizza dough is due to a special procedure and natural technique, and contains a high percentage of protein and low sugar (simple sugar). That’s why it can be considered healthy pizza.ITALIAN TASTEUsing only extra virgin olive oil, top quality fresh organic seasonal vegetables, nuts, herbs and spices, Italian dairy products and ingredients, we create the unique freshness, healthiness and exclusiveness of our Pizza.
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I have estén here several times. The pizza is delicious. The place is very simple but service is fast and good. Try the mushroom truffle slice!!! So good!!! A definite place to go if your in a hurry but want a good meal!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We went in right before close and the guys were such good sports that we took it to go. They even gave us plates utensils and napkins so that we could enjoy in our hotel room.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been dying to try this place. Unfortunately, our experience here was not what we expected. We had the "matrix" which tasted great. But the service is horrifying. They employees dont seem to care and they made us feel like we weren't even wanted there. Very cold attitude. Food was good but service and atmosphere was bad.

4  Thank rayRSay
Massimiliano S, Owner at Pizzarium, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Hi Ray... I'm so sorry to hear about your experience at Pizzarium.
I'm sorry if we have not accomplished to your satisfaction and I'd love to discuss the matter if you'd like. I hate to lose a customer, especially when you're one of our neighbors! Please feel free to reach out to me!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Ordered a delivery. After 90 mins and numerous chasing calls a soggy, cold pizza arrived at our door.

4  Thank Robert J

Hi Robert... I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the delivery company (Miami on time) that works with Pizzarium.
Thanks for your time,

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We have been a fan of this Pizzarium since they firs opened last year and have suggested several people to dine there. The pizza, salads, and arancini are delicious and made with fresh ingredients, as well as being modestly priced. Unfortunately the last two times we've tried to dine there have been negative experiences because of sketchy hours and service. The first of these two times they were closed approximately two hours earlier than the hours advertised on their web site. They had a sign posted in the window that it was due to an event that they must have been catering. Okay, we thought, it happens, especially with small local businesses, given they have to survive, and of course we want them to thrive. This last time I called in advance to confirm their hours. We arrived, again approximately two hours before their scheduled closure. This time we were told that our only choice was the remaining 4 pieces of pizza sitting in the window because they were otherwise busy preparing a large order for a party that required full attention, all ovens, etc. Even if the available pieces had toppings of interest, they were still not viable options given it appeared they'd been sitting there for quite some time. The poor staff person who had to deliver the news did the best he could, to include listening to our dissatisfaction. The manager and/or owner, who appeared to be there, should have stepped in, especially given the back-to-back brick walls we've hit trying to support the establishment. They couldn't be bothered, though we could see the staff person shared our displeasure with them while we stood there deciding what to do. The most we got was an older woman stepping closer to the counter with a smile; one that almost seemed like a smirk. Nevertheless, lesson learned after being twice bitten. Pizzarium is unreliable, at least for consistent quality service during dinner hours. Maybe lunch is the only sure fire time to go. Closing down the kitchen is not good business. This should be Business 101, but quite obviously isn't at Pizzarium. Yes, large event/party opportunities arise and should be taken advantage of, though not at the expense of regular operations. After all, they're running a business, not a limoncello stand.

6  Thank JNOTS
Massimiliano S, Owner at Pizzarium, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Hi J... I'm so sorry to hear about your experience at Pizzarium.
Thanks for your time,
Massimiliano

Been to Pizzarium? Share your experiences!