“A little but of Rome”

Pizzarium
Ranked #120 of 4,314 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: PIZZARIUM. A slice of RomeAuthentic Roman Style pizza!Pizza by the slice or tray.To Stay, To Go & DeliveryYOUR HEALTHY CHOICEAt Pizzarium we take great care of you and the dough. Our dough rises for 96 hours. Our crust is light and crispy, with plenty of bubbles. Not yeasty at all. The lightness of our pizza dough is due to a special procedure and natural technique, and contains a high percentage of protein and low sugar (simple sugar). That’s why it can be considered healthy pizza.ITALIAN TASTEUsing only extra virgin olive oil, top quality fresh organic seasonal vegetables, nuts, herbs and spices, Italian dairy products and ingredients, we create the unique freshness, healthiness and exclusiveness of our Pizza.
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I honeymooned in Rome recently and we have really missed the great food there. We found this place on trip advisor and we had to come see for ourselves. It is legit! We felt like we were back in Rome enjoying a slice together! The only part that sucked was that they don't have much variety on the weekend cause it's not that busy. But the crust was delicious and the toppings were fresh and tasty! Must try especially if you've been to Rome!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went out look for a place that reminded us of the food of Rome and Pizzarium hit the spot! The pizza brought me back to the Old City... If you want authentic Roman style pizza, this is the place for you.

1  Thank Fgsmiami
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Italian Pizza Focaccia just the way I eat it in Italy, mad by italian people. I usually go there to spend my lunch tme when i'm at work. Fast and very good...

Reviewed April 18, 2014

They have a large variety of pizzas ranging from the usual pepperoni to things like 'bacon and egg' or 'artichoke and bacon' among others.
they are all good because the crust is chewy and thin, just like its supposed to be.
Do stop here if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Found this place on Yelp and it had nothing but great reviews, it was empty when we arrived but I think it's used mostly by business people during the day, not so much at night but the delivery guy was in and out non stop so it seems alot of the business is delivery. Pizza was great, price was right and it's a cute little place, nicely decorated, trendy, kinda reminded me of a certain popular coffee shop but for pizza! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!