“great mexican taste”
Review of Las Cazuelas

Las Cazuelas
Ranked #928 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Las Cazuelas Miami is a great Mexican Restaurant in Kendall, when you explore local restaurants in West Kendall, you will find one of South Florida's most unique culinary experiences with the authentic and original flavor of Mexican food at Las Cazuelas, we are located in Kendall Breeze Shopping Center in Miami, you will find here the only restaurant with authentic Mexican Food in the area of Three Lakes. Las Cazuelas Restaurant Menu includes the traditional Mexican dishes like The Mexican Parillada this traditional, unique, juicy and flavorful Mexican recipe is made with grilled skirt steak strips, chicken, shrimps, avocado, queso blanco, onions, nopales, radishes, and a thick spicy Guajillo pepper sauce, served in a Molcajete "volcanic stone" bowl heated at 350 degrees… OMG! the difference between making a salsa in a molcajete and, using the exact same ingredients in a bowl, are worlds apart in flavor!
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Recommend you try tinga taco as an appetizer. Excellent preparation of a taco
with chicken, salad, sour cream,cheese and a great value for only $ 3.50.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I think that overall the food was pretty good. We had steak tacos and steak quesadillas. Our party of 5 all agreed that the food was good. The service on the other hand, was lacking and needs improvement. I think if they invested in another waiter it might help. We were there on a Saturday night and it seemed like they were overwhelmed with the Groupon turnout. Perhaps that is why they were a bit slow at taking our order. Once they took the order, it was about 15-20 minutes and we got our food. The amount of food was splendid and the flavor was very authentic... Everything tasted fresh and was very good. I think we will return; but perhaps during the week when it might be slower and we might get better service. If you like Mexican food, you should give this place a try. Don't count on great service though.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there tonight and had a great time with great service. Great food for that area. Price were good. Place it small with just a few tables. I would recommend it to anyone. Great find.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We just moved to the area and found this stop -- live Spanish music new & old school . Great food -- very layed back yet attentive service bc it's such a family atmosphere !! We had a great time and will be back !! ;)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

So, we saw a sign that said breakfast $4.99 and had a little time to kill while Once Upon a Child (same shopping center) figured out how much they owed us; we headed their way. I was a little disappointed that the very few menu items that were $4.99 did not include eggs:( I ended up ordering their huevos rancheros while my daughter ordered the Molletes. Though I found both items expensive for what they were, I was very pleasantly surprised at how good both items were.

Well, technically, I dont think I actually got the huevos rancheros, I think it was the breakfast chilaquiles but either way, both of them were delicious. The Molletes was basically a very good bread, similar to cuban bread, covered in refried beans, cheese and bacon. Almost like a thick Mexican pizza. Very tasty.

The thing that I got was amazingly flavorful, with fried eggs on corn tortillas, a lovely flavorful green sauce, a really good toasted breat and some refried beans all drizzled with sour cream.

Again, though a little expensive for breakfast, I was very happy with our meal and our service!