“Great music !!”

Ranked #1,531 of 4,249 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great music !!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We just moved to the area and found this stop -- live Spanish music new & old school . Great food -- very layed back yet attentive service bc it's such a family atmosphere !! We had a great time and will be back !! ;)

• Visited June 2012

Kendall, Florida
“Surprisingly good food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

So, we saw a sign that said breakfast $4.99 and had a little time to kill while Once Upon a Child (same shopping center) figured out how much they owed us; we headed their way. I was a little disappointed that the very few menu items that were $4.99 did not include eggs:( I ended up ordering their huevos rancheros while my daughter ordered the Molletes. Though I found both items expensive for what they were, I was very pleasantly surprised at how good both items were.

Well, technically, I dont think I actually got the huevos rancheros, I think it was the breakfast chilaquiles but either way, both of them were delicious. The Molletes was basically a very good bread, similar to cuban bread, covered in refried beans, cheese and bacon. Almost like a thick Mexican pizza. Very tasty.

The thing that I got was amazingly flavorful, with fried eggs on corn tortillas, a lovely flavorful green sauce, a really good toasted breat and some refried beans all drizzled with sour cream.

Again, though a little expensive for breakfast, I was very happy with our meal and our service!

Visited May 2013