“What a nice find!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lola's Gourmet
Ranked #226 of 4,138 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Authentic Spanish restaurant featuring Flamenco Shows and live music 5 nights a week (Wed - Sun)
“What a nice find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a location that has been passed literally hundreds of times, and is a little tricky due to traffic. Now that we've experienced Lola's, we'll be back for sure! The small, intimate space is very inviting. The owner & staff were warm, friendly, and very service oriented. TIP: try the sangria! You will not go wrong! The cheeses & sausages are all terrific. A fantastic Spanish experience, complete with an excellent array of Spanish beers. They provide live music Thursday - Saturday in the evenings. You'll get hooked, as we did!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pineapples-a-Plenty
ErnestoLeFranc, Owner at Lola's Gourmet, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Hello Pineapples-a-plenty,

We appreciate your review and I am glad your experience with us was a positive one. Our business is committed to provide the best food, service and entertainment at a reasonable price.

Hope to see you soon!

Ernesto LeFranc

Miami, Florida
“Great place fo a nice dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I enjoyed their food, and ambiance very much. I went with my daughter & son in law and we had a great dinner. I would certainly recommend it and will go back.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank MopsyBear1
Miami, Florida
“Great food, wine & Flamenco singer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great food, tapas, wine, live Flamenco singer at an equally great price. We went there last weekend and loved the service and the friendly atmosphere. People are there to relax and have a good time. It's a little bit of Spain in Miami. The owner is from Malaga, Spain and she lets you know it through her cooking. The paella and the croquetas de bacalao are my favorites. Great selection of wines and home made chorizos too.
Must eat here when in Miami.

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My friends and I ate there the night before we left and everything was amazing! We wish we found it right when we got there! The food was amazing and the staff ( I believe our waiters name was Phillip) he was great :)

• Visited March 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“amizing to quality food at reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This place is amazing I walk 20 minutes from my Grand Beach Hotel just to eat their amazing food at amazing low price. So worth it especially the steak. wow wow wow
so worth it you won't regret it

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Lola's Gourmet? Share your experiences!