“Loved, loved the food!”

Shops at Midtown Miami
Ranked #36 of 354 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Just minutes from downtown, The Shops at Midtown Miami occupies 26 acres of urban space in the midst of Miami's art district and hosts a variety of specialty shops and lifestyle retailers.
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Go to Black Brick restaurant NE 1st Avenue Midtown. It is an excellent Asian restaurant. It is not rated as yet. Go before the crowds discover it . Loved, loved the food. In the midtown area beside Salumeria 104 restaurant which is also good.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I jumped on a trolley near my hotel and rose until I came to midtown. A very cool vibe with a mix of furniture stores, art and restaurants. It was quiet and more calm than SoBe or Bayside. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Wlc345
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very nice and new mall. Away from sobe traffic and near downtown with a large variety of shops.
Great to dinner during the week and perfect for shopping during the weekend.

2  Thank Teddy85re
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I went Miami to shop some stuffs to my daughter. I could find everything in this mall and at Bayside. This mall, you can find Target and Carters. Very good option, mainly with only one day to shop.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wow we love malls !! I was looking for a PETSMART and GPS took me to this nice and beatiful mall. It's already at our list for a next visit in Miami. The parking is VERY cheap, one dollar for 2 hours in a parking building with security. OMG, shopping fever !!!

1  Thank Fred_Brazil_69