“GOOD”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Trump recently purchased this formally Marriott resort
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The premises at this time are under remodeling, this place used to be Doral Country Club until Trump Org. bought it from bankruptcy. They are trying to brink it back the place to its former glamour. Now talking about the BLT PRIME restaurant you find seating around the big circular bar, that proximity make the eating experience something not pleasant but noisy. Food in general are GOOD, Beef dishes are really cooked to perfection. If you want to expend big money eating out this place can be the right place to be.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

First of all the food was good and the Bartender that served us was very quick to come to our service. What took away from the experience was we were the only customers in this large room, obviously this is off season. The food was slow in arriving considering we were the only customers. I'm sure that during season the whole place is jumping with live music and plenty of activity.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our steak was cooked to perfection and the server's recommendation of the sides (exotic mushrooms and truffled mac &cheese) hit the spot with this birthday girl! The wine recommendation was excellent. They did almost forget our shrimp, but worked quickly to rectify.

1  Thank Highlander95
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband took me here for a date night at Mesazul's on Friday, March 15, 2013. I had never been here before and hadn't realized it was at Doral Golf Resort and Spa. I was so excited when we pulled up. I was glad we got to the restaurant early because we had time to walk around the premises. There was a pretty waterfall and a gorgeous fountain close to the main entrance. We had drinks at the bar at Mesazul's before heading to our table. The tables for dinner are separated enough so you do not feel overcrowed and you almost feel secluded. The atmosphere was romantic. Our server for dinner, Alex, was amazing. He was personable and attentive. My husband ordered a steak and mentioned it was one of the better steaks he has ever had. I ordered the seafood platter as my main entree. We had a wonderful dinner experience here and I hope my husband brings me back here again soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

First time dining here and the food were delicious. One of the best Sea bass I've had! The staff and service was great. I ask the Waiter if they can modify the plate on the menu, I do not eat mushrooms or cheese-based sauce, and he offers me a grilled sea bass with asparagus. I was delight!!! I definitely recommend visiting this very nice hotel restaurant.