“SO fresh and SO tasty!”

Palacio De Los Jugos
Ranked #362 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped here mostly for the fresh juice. My Cuban husband was thrilled with the variety of tropical flavors. We tried 4 different juices and loved them all! They also have great produce and a really wide variety of Spanish (mostly Cuban) prepared food. We loved the outside seating. It actually felt for a while like we were in another country! Highly recommend a visit!

There are newer reviews for Palacio De Los Jugos

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is the place I always send my guests from out of town who want to try cuban food. They have excellent fresh juices, and you can try tropical flavors that you had never heard about or tried (annon, papaya, etc.). It's quite cheap and you can go there to have a "local" experience if you are a tourist. However it's not delicatessen. I advise to share one dish for two or even three, because they're huge and filling. They use a LOT of fat in their dishes so I would recommend to eat there every day.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great, freshly made sandwiches to order. Fun juices- tried the pina colada (nothing like the pre-made resort drink), watermelon, and papaya juices. Predominantly Spanish speaking. Outside seating. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The typical Latin and Cuban fare here is always crazy good, and unbelievably cheap, but I can eat only so much pan con bistec, lechon asado or chicharron in any given year. I come here frequently for the tropical fruit salad, which is amazing, and their wide array of tropical fresh fruit juice.
Frequently, I find fruit I have never see before, like rambutan and pitya, that I have tried over the past year or so.
This is like leaving the US without a passport. If you're a tourist or a local, this place is not to be missed!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have visited 2 different Palacios (one here and one outside of the Everglades) and the food is always great. However, the real star are the fresh juices. I always get the maracuya (passion fruit) and last time, we found out it was possible to buy the juice by the half gallon! My friend and I drank a half gallon in a few hours, and I went back the day after to grab one so I could have a little taste of Miami back in Tallahassee where people are apparently adverse to good food. The ropa vieja, beef and potatoes, and pretty much everything is amazing.

Been to Palacio De Los Jugos? Share your experiences!