“Great food, service, wine !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Caffe Portofino

Caffe Portofino
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Portofino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #236 of 4,168 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US 1
Miami, Florida
“Great food, service, wine !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Specials are the way to go...risotto is amazing!!! The boys working are great and make it a great experience...bl

1 Thank Rudy P

Miami, Florida
“Wonderful little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

A friend of ours invited us for dinner for her husband's birthday. We were a group of 6. Not a single person ordered the same thing, so we took bits from everyone. The lobster bisque was delicious. I had a short-rib appetizer...amazing. I had the lobster ravioli. Definitely a winner...too bad everyone else loved it, so I was left wishing I could order another. My sister-in-law had the osso bucco. Yummy. Our friend had the filet...wow. My husband, a major meat lover, couldn't believe how tender it was. The wines weren't expensive so enjoying a few bottles won't make you feel bad. Since it was a birthday, we brought over a cake and the waiters brought it out with candles and plates, ready for sharing.

We have to go back. It's perfect for a romantic dinner or with a group like we had. The service was excellent. They were very friendly. I cannot believe I'd never been here before!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank mommytravels

Been to Caffe Portofino? Share your experiences!