“Secreto no more”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Secreto no more”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was told about this restaurant by a friend and one of my patients,excellent choice I have been there like ten or twelve times maybe,food was exceptional ,owner,and workers are very friendly and helpful,ossobucco it is just awesome,prices are fair,good wine selection,I definitely recommend this place to anybody ,I feel like been at home and with family any time I and my family are there ,ambience and decor is excellent ,fine dessert you will have a great meal for sure

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ernesto G

Miami Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The restaurant is fantastic, great service, food, décor and ambiance. I wouldn't change anything in it. great attention to details. I would recommend this to anyone looking to enjoy a great meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank EdMendez69
Miami, Florida
“First time the charm but not the second”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I was told by a family member about how good the service was and how delicious the food tasted. Well, I went and I was really impressed when I went the first time. I ordered the pumpkin raviolis and it was to die for. Not many restaurants have this kind of dish and it was amazing that I loved it. For dessert I ordered the chocolate mousse and again I was impressed. It didn't taste heaver or thick. It was light and fluffy and I wanted to keep eating it because it was really good. So I left with satisfaction and with an open mind that I will go back and order the same dish.

Unfortunately the second time didn't go to plan. Apparently they got rid of the pumpkin ravioli because not many customers were ordering and the chocolate mouse was just the special. That did upset me because I was excited to have the same meal. In the end I decided not to come back because of the price and not enjoying my dinner that night.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank AutumnRose2014
“No reservations!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I made reservations at 9:30pm for dinner with my wife. When I arrived on time, the nice lady attending at the front informed us that reservations were only for them to have an idea of how many customers they would be having that night, but that it was a first come, first serve basis. I was upset. My wife looked at me like she wanted to leave. I wish they would have informed and I would have arrived at whatever time was convenient to me, not the two choices I was given when I called which was either 6:30 or 9:30. I rushed my wife thinking we would be late and when we got there we had to wait about 15 min. We were lucky to find a few chairs while we waited. Buy everything else was great so I gave them 4 stars.

1 Thank Orlando9808
“Top restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Food is always excellent. They have a great selection of daily special. no need to look at the menu. Food is always excellent. Service is personal and very good.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Secreto? Share your experiences!