“Forget Coral Gables, Kendall as Secreto!”
Review of Secreto

Secreto
Ranked #229 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Forget Coral Gables, Kendall as Secreto!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Secreto many times and have never had a bad meal. Forget the menu, the specials are the way to go. Great soups, amazing carpaccio's, mouth watering risottos and delicious deserts. Who would have thought that there would be Coral Gables style dining in Kendall. By the way, the service is outstanding. The owners are the waiters, most of the time.

Visited July 2013

Kendall, Florida
“The best Restaurant in Kendall”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My name is Moises, first visit. Arrived in time for our reservation & were promptly seated. Relaxed ambience. Omar was very well versed, informative and helpful, attentive to detail without overwhelming. Our wine was obviously well kept before presentation,and our filet mignon steaks were exquisite. Definitely shall return soon. I highly, and without reservation recommend Secreto.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank MoisesKendall
“The jewel of kendall”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for the recomrndation of a friend. Are not many good restaurant in my area but tonigth i decide to tray this place and create my own impresion. And after spend a very nice hours there, i feel ready for create a review.
the food was awesome, made like i was the only costumer there, the services was perfect, no kissing my neck but always there when i need it, and the place is gorgeous, small but very familiar. They have a beautiful pictures collection decoring the walls
I strongly revommend this place

• Visited July 2013
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Always a pleasure from the moment you arrive, during your whole meal until you leave. The food is very light and of excellent quality.

• Visited March 2013
Miami
“Secreto no longer a secret”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I heard that a few people from Caffe Di Notte Restaurant had gone on their own and open this new Restaurant called Secreto so I decided to visit and see if they were as good as were they came from. Secreto is no longer a secret the ambience is just right, the service excellent, the wine was rich and smooth, and the food was excellent. We had the zucchini with goat cheese sounds waa but it was WOW!!!, then I had the yellowtail special and WOW!! again. I can recall my wife's plate because mine was that good no need to look at hers. We had no dessert we were that satisfied but the people next to us were raving and sharing theirs. Not an inexpensive place but worth every penny.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Secreto? Share your experiences!