“Secreto no longer a secret”
Review of Secreto

Secreto
Ranked #233 of 4,252 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami
“Secreto no longer a secret”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I heard that a few people from Caffe Di Notte Restaurant had gone on their own and open this new Restaurant called Secreto so I decided to visit and see if they were as good as were they came from. Secreto is no longer a secret the ambience is just right, the service excellent, the wine was rich and smooth, and the food was excellent. We had the zucchini with goat cheese sounds waa but it was WOW!!!, then I had the yellowtail special and WOW!! again. I can recall my wife's plate because mine was that good no need to look at hers. We had no dessert we were that satisfied but the people next to us were raving and sharing theirs. Not an inexpensive place but worth every penny.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's like dinner with family only better!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Secreto provides a quiet family atmosphere with an eclectic elegance. The food is creative and flavorful. It is the kind of food that is deliciously satisfying and yet keeps you wanting more. The servers are attentive and detailed without being overbearing in the least. This place is a true gem.

• Visited May 2013
FL Keys
“Secreto is a hidden gem worth discovering.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We found Secreto by accident - it was around the corner from the Holiday Inn where we stayed. We read no reviews nor recommendations from friends. It was just convenient, and it turned out to be wonderful. We had veal, lobster ravioli and seafood fettuccine. The veal was as good as we have had, but the lobster ravioli and fettuccine were the best. But, we four agreed that the best was an appetizer that we ordered just to have something before the entrees. Zucchini with goat cheese sounds OK, but it wasn't - it was outstanding and nothing like we expected. Don't miss this one. In addition to delicious food, the service was attentive, friendly, professional and helpful. The atmosphere reminded us of a nice New York restaurant - intimate and appropriately elegant. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank kcbbill09
Key, Largo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good things come in small packages!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've visited this place several times and has always been great. I love the pumpkin ravioli's, the crab ravioli in lobster sauce, and their risotto. And they are calling me back just writing about it. Great place, excellent service by owners themselves, and I highly recommend it.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank blondy28KeyLargo
Miami, Florida
“Very good restaurant on a strip mall!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a small restaurant on a trip mall, but It is an incredible restaurant. the waiters are very friendly , the service is very good. The food it's incredible good, I had the sea food lasagna, It was amazing and my husband had the risotto and it was out of this world. the place is little but very cozy. Very good gourmet italian restaurant. you can't believe this restaurant is hided in a small strip mall. The food its incredible good. We are planning to come back very soon with our friends!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Skycop

Been to Secreto? Share your experiences!