All reviews blood pressure life changing weight loss exercise program no salt medical staff heart disease blood sugar healthier lifestyle eat healthier stay healthy spent two weeks nutrition cholesterol lecture medication fats
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have come to Pritikin for health. My blood sugar is so much better. I am on less insulin. I don't have headaches like I used to! My diabetes is under control and I generally feel so much better. The staff at Pritikin is top notch - all professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Pick a suite..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Jackie L
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The pritikin center is truly amazing, BUT, its not for everyone. Must be willing to consider life changes, especially when it comes to diet and excerise. The Hotel was very comfy, the grounds are beautiful, and the people that work there, have there act together. You may think you know it all about diet and food, well, they'll change that in the first 24 hrs. My blood pressure went from "hypertension stage" to world class athlete levels in a day!!! Thats crazy. I would highly recommend it, and go BEFORE the damage is done. Yes it costs alot of coin, BUT, its cheaper than getting your chest cavity crack open, and i'm assuming ALOT less pain. The food is different. YOu better get use to feeling bloated and gassy for awhile. No caffeine makes things even tougher. I stayed for a week, but really,if you can 2 weeks is the right gauge. Seriously there all about making the change over easier, and now that I'm back home its tough, but really there's life after a cheeseburger.

Room Tip: pay the extra money and stay as close to the center as you can.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank shappyhappy
Reviewed February 14, 2013

this life changing experience had healthy food as its foundation. Once I accomodated to the new methods of eating the pounds just statrted droppoing off and the enrgy level started going up. Quite remarkable. when combined with lifestyle modication lectues and a fabulous gym, it si hard to beat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Just spent a week at the Pritikin Longevity Center. World class experts, great and healthy food, education courses, work outs and a wonderful opportunity to meet very talented people. This is a life changing experience if you want to be healthy and have a fun life. This is my second time here and I highly recommend the Pritikin programs.

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank Skybokjes
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Healthy living with immediate results!
Lowered blood pressure and cholesterol with great classes on how to keep them down. Invaluable for those who have these issues or obesity or diabetes or family history if any of the above.

• Stayed: January 2013