All reviewsblood pressurelife changingweight lossexercise programno saltmedical staffheart diseaseblood sugarhealthier lifestyleeat healthierstay healthyspent two weeksnutritioncholesterollecturemedicationfats
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Do yourself a favor at the same time you are enjoying a vacation. Get a great education about creating a healthy life style for yourself and your loved ones. You'll exercise and eat properly for a week or more and receive revealing and entertaining lectures about the best and worst foods, etc.. It's a minefield out in the real world and you need this education to navigate through it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Highly recommend for general well being as well as health issues

Reviewed June 23, 2012

One can learn a new way of preparing and eating healthy food.
Recommend a visit... treat yourself
Janese Kane

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I just spent 2 weeks at the pritikin longevity center in miami and it is a life changer. Anyone serious about a healthy life style should check it out. It has had proven results for over 30 years. Many people comeback year after year.

It is an all inclusive resort with spa, daily exercise, couselling, cooking class, and much much more that you need to stop the unhealthy way so many of us are living.
check it out at Pritican.com

1  Thank lcm1234567
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I spent some time looking for a medically supervised center with resort surroundings. I was not feeling well since I had been put on blood pressure medications and wanted to find another way to lower my blood pressure without pills. The bottom line is that I have had a wonderful time in a lovely setting (which is only going to get better since it is now a Trump property), enjoyed the company of many guests here, the staff is constantly trying to help as needed, and the medical staff is superb. I was stunned that after only three meals here (and no weight loss at that point of course), my blood pressure had dropped dramatically and I was taken off one of my medications. The low salt, low fat diet combined with an exercise program of cardio, weight training and core work, is the "trick". By the end of the first week I was off both blood pressure medications because my blood pressure had stabilized below 120/80. (And I had lost several pounds as well.)

For anyone serious about their health, it's never too late and now is the time. In addition to the food and exercise program, the presentations by the medical and nutrition staffs are full of myth-busting information about what it takes to live longer and healthier. The diseases of "aging" are not a given.

This program is an investment in your future.

1  Thank Judith B