“Delicious meat!!! ”

Steak Brasil Churrascaria
Reserve with
Steak Brasil Churrascaria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 4,855 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A very good place to go to eat great meat for a very good price in Miami. The people is amazing. We will definitely come back!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff... clean Buffet and tasty salats ... meats were the highlight... well seasoned...the only thing was 59$ per head was a lot for me but would come back again!

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic time we spent the family on my family members birthday. The Brazilian happy birthday song that they all sing is so in synch and so cute that it made us feel so nice. They welcomed us from the beginning and the food was fresh and fantastic.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant so much!! From its people to its amazing food. Found this fantastic little gem on groupon and never looked back. My favorite restaurant to date. Once you come in you will feel delighted you did. Ask for Nicholas the "pastelero" so funny and friendly. I posted a picture of my favorite dessert: Coconut tres leches. If you do not know what it is just try it you wont regret it!!!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

If you like steak, or Brazilian food, or just want to eat some fresh salad go to Steak Brasil. I went there for a weekday lunch and I found the steak and the salad buffet even better than the well known Fogo de Chão in Miami. The service is very friendly, the ambience is nice and clean, and the price tag is very affordable!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Steak Brasil Churrascaria? Share your experiences!