“Amazing people and food”

Steak Brasil Churrascaria
Reserve with
Steak Brasil Churrascaria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 4,855 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic time we spent the family on my family members birthday. The Brazilian happy birthday song that they all sing is so in synch and so cute that it made us feel so nice. They welcomed us from the beginning and the food was fresh and fantastic.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant so much!! From its people to its amazing food. Found this fantastic little gem on groupon and never looked back. My favorite restaurant to date. Once you come in you will feel delighted you did. Ask for Nicholas the "pastelero" so funny and friendly. I posted a picture of my favorite dessert: Coconut tres leches. If you do not know what it is just try it you wont regret it!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

If you like steak, or Brazilian food, or just want to eat some fresh salad go to Steak Brasil. I went there for a weekday lunch and I found the steak and the salad buffet even better than the well known Fogo de Chão in Miami. The service is very friendly, the ambience is nice and clean, and the price tag is very affordable!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

It is an amazing restaurant to go to in order to come out all full. I recommend coming to steak Brasil with family and friends. Guaranteed 5-Star

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I was walking around and stumbled on this delightful place...food and service was amazing...worth the walk from Bayside

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Steak Brasil Churrascaria? Share your experiences!