“Excellent food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We ordered lunch specials and it was enough for a person. I fully recommend you to get this instead of a conplete dish so you can finish it all.
Service is excellent and the guy seems to work in Disney because he was so funny...congratulations continue giving this excellent service.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“The best cheesecakes”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I tried 3 different types of cheesecakes and i am in love with it i dont see the timw to go back and taste more love it

London, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints!!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Look forward to my visits here every time I go to the US!
Had a great time again, wine is lovely & so is the food! Portions HUGE...being from the UK I always have to share!!!
Love the spinach & artichoke dip!!! Avocado rolls are very good too & so is the guacamole dip ;-)
The list is endless!

Never seem to have room for cake but they all look to die for!!!

Definitely go here - worth a trip if you're visiting the mall & especially of you're a Brit!! Love it ;-)

Aruba
“I expected more”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was so excited to finally visit this restaurant but when we arrived we got a tiny table in a corner not visible for the waiter. we order only appetizers as we were not so hungry, and the waiter asked "that's it??" like we had to order more food in order for him to get more tips I guess cause afterwards we just got our receipt and no "how was your food and thank you for your visit please come again". You need to give service no matter how small your order is!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank junine6617
“So Delicious!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was my favorite place to eat while vacationing in Miami. We ate there twice during our stay, and both times it was superb. I recommend the smokehouse bbq burger with chocolate tuxedo cream cheesecake for dessert.

• Visited June 2014