“This place is off Tha chain../Slik Rik Da Rula/East Texas”
Review of The Cheesecake Factory - CLOSED

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“This place is off Tha chain../Slik Rik Da Rula/East Texas”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Omg....I was surrounded with nothing but cheesecakes....I ate too much...but we were on our anniversary.....all the way from east Texas.....I loved it and will be back before christmas

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
England, United Kingdom
“Expected more”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A member of our family had eaten here before so recommended.

However, we had to wait a while to be seated and when we were it was in front of a door where a sever blast of air conditioning gushed out every time it was opened by a waiter making us all shiver every twenty seconds or so. We asked if the door could be left open and were told no. So we asked to be moved. We were moved but then a Seater got very annoyed because she was trying to seat another family at the table we had just been moved to.

We sat anyway but you just don't need that aggro and having to explain who had said what to whom and were they a Seater or a Waiter and what colour clothes were they wearing, when you just want to have nice family meal after a lovely shopping trip.

Not a good start and the food was just typical of what we found in midrange Florida. Nothing special whatsoever.

We might have enjoyed more had the seating been managed in a more professional manner but I do think this restaurant is rather overrated and very arrogant. Shame as our waiter was superb.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Capella123
Miami, Florida
“Grea comfortable dinning and friendly staff.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

predictable food and large portions. talked them into reservations and they also do take out.I recommend the meatloaf which I generally do not like. It is so large, it would fill up two normal people. deserts atre great also!

Visited August 2013
NatV237
“Worst Cheesecake Factory meal I've ever had”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I stopped here for a weekday lunch last week whilst on a tour of Miami. In the past we have always found CC factory to offer a good level of service and tasty food. However on this occasion they were nowhere near our expectations. Our entrees took over 30 minutes to arrive, my husband's meal was greasy and tasteless and the sandwich I ordered was also very oily with way too much salad and hardly any chicken.
When we mentioned the delay to our server she just said that they were really busy but this was clearly not the case as the restaurant was only about a quarter full. Very disappointing.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank NatV237
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Friendly staff, amazing food”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

No matter which Cheesecake Factory you go to, you know you'll get amazing food, great service, and an amazing slice of cheesecake. The carbonara's my go-to dish.

• Visited May 2013