“Great Happy Hour!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Same chain as the one on Miami beach, Fl and hawaii
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We went here for the Happy Hour specials. Everything we ordered was very tasty we ordered almost everything on the Happy Hour Menu, some more then once.Be careful not to get carried away, With the low prices it is easy to order too much (well is there really ever too much) and they are hesitant to let you take it home, which I can understand since people could take advantage. Also keep track of the time happy hour prices end at the time noted on the menu and then revert back to full price, but our waitress made that very clear (kindly). The place was busy the night we were there so it was a bit noisy for my taste. The service was good and we were checked on often and drinks refilled quickly.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been meaning to write Doraku a review - after eating here over 50 times, I think it's about time. I have eaten at both locations (Brickell and South Beach) and I love both of them. The South Beach location on Lincoln is great for people watching. Wear large sunglasses and sit outside - you were surely be entertained.

The Brickell one is close to my place so I go there more often - usually for lunch. The staff is always friendly and the happy hour menu is great. I highly recommend this place as the food comes to you fast and the sushi rolls are always fresh and full of flavor. Annnnd, a little bit of sake never hurts on a lunch break! ;)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I loved the sushi rolls -- we had it as an appetizer -- definitely the best sushi in Miami. Great flavor combination, fresh and vibrant (as Gordon Ramsey would say!), creative and still traditionally made sushi. The teriyaki chicken was AWESOME -- and I travel to Asia 6 times a year and have lots of Asian food! -- not only the flavor, but also texture and how it was cooked. Inside it is very intimate and relaxing and you can have a break from the more touristic side of Lincoln.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Their sushi is creative, fresh and delicious. Plus, they have a wonderful happy hour at dinner and lunch. They also have Japanese beers, like Sapporo and Kirin on draught, and a nice selection of sake. Service is always good and friendly.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I had chicken teriyaki and the chicken was very dry. My wife enjoyed her shrimp fried rice and others said their sushi was ok but not as good as at the other restaurant over on South Beach.
It is a nice clean place but I won't rush back.

Been to Doraku? Share your experiences!