“Yes it is the real thing”

Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Simply delicious. Waiting for you in Miami River's trendy Neo Lofts, Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant offers a little bit of Spain right in the heart of Miami. Cured Iberian pig's legs ornament the ceiling. Delectable products are showcased in glass cases inviting to be savored. Artwork and Spanish regalia adorn the walls. This hole-in-the-wall, in the typical Spanish tradition serves as both a restaurant, as well as, a jamoneria. With an emphasis on everything Spanish, executive chef and owner, Felipe Perez, offers the best in traditional, Spanish cuisine. Decades of culinary experience, Felipe and his staff focus on passionately preserving authentic, Spanish flavors. The gastronomic temptations of Spain are represented in the restaurant's rich menu. Serving regional favorites: tapas, paellas, meats and seafood, the restaurant also possesses a broad array of fine quality Spanish wines. Friendly service, intimate ambiance and good food harkens back to, as chef Felipe would describe his beloved homeland, "magical Spain".
Reviewed January 18, 2014

A little piece of Spain in Miami, it is nearly impossible to find an authentic unadulterated Spanish restaurant in Miami, and I say nearly because I finally did, it feels like home....be
st rice outside Spain.... Do yourself a favor...go.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great, authentic Spanish cuisine in a nice setting. The cochinillo asado (roast suckling pig) was spectacular The owner/chef, Felipe is a gracious host and eager to please. Prices are quite reasonble. If you work in the Miami area, the executive lunch specials are a deal!

1  Thank SonoranCowboy
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Finding this place could be a challenge, but after you get there it is a very enjoyable experience. My wife and I went there for lunch, we ordered from the lunch menu which included a choice of soup or appetizer, a main course and desert for $12.30. My wife ordered the lentil soup which was outstanding and I ordered the clams in green sauce appetizer, it was great. The sauce of the clams was so good I could have had a plate of that sauce as a soup. For main course I ordered the fish and seafood zarzuela, which was excellent. My wife ordered the Cochinillo (suckling pig) which was outstanding with a great taste and crispy skin. We do not normally order desert, but since it was part of the meal we had "orujo tart" which was delicious and not overly sweet.
The manner in which the food was prepared was better than excellent, the quality, taste and portion sizes were outstanding. We ate the previously described and ordered three Estrella beers plus espresso and the whole tab including tax and tip came to $50. I don't think there is better value in Miami.

3  Thank Albenit
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love the food and the service! I wanted to try Spanish food and my Spanish colleague brought me here. He said that it is the most authentic Spanish restaurant he found in Miami. The food was delicious and the service superb. I think it is because the chef/owner make it a point to talk to every customer in the restaurant, to make sure that everyone is having a good time He is so bubbly and full of life that it is a joy to talk to him. His food recommendations were on the spot - we had cod croquettes, the black foot ham (on the expensive side), the crispy pork and the fish. Every single dish was delicious! Keep it up Felipe! I will be back with friends!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

What a find! If you are looking for authentic Spanish food, go to this restaurant. The food was fabulous - I and a group of girlfriends went there to celebrate a birthday. we ordered a couple of dishes for sharing - everything was delicious! My favourites were the crispy pork and the black (squid ink) rice. To top off the great meal, the chef owner, Felipe was an absolute delight - so joyful and such a great host. He serenaded the birthday girl and brought over a complimentary bottle of champagne. If you want good food and good service without burning a hole in your pocket - a rarity in Miami, go to this restuarant.