“Great Spanish food”

Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Simply delicious. Waiting for you in Miami River's trendy Neo Lofts, Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant offers a little bit of Spain right in the heart of Miami. Cured Iberian pig's legs ornament the ceiling. Delectable products are showcased in glass cases inviting to be savored. Artwork and Spanish regalia adorn the walls. This hole-in-the-wall, in the typical Spanish tradition serves as both a restaurant, as well as, a jamoneria. With an emphasis on everything Spanish, executive chef and owner, Felipe Perez, offers the best in traditional, Spanish cuisine. Decades of culinary experience, Felipe and his staff focus on passionately preserving authentic, Spanish flavors. The gastronomic temptations of Spain are represented in the restaurant's rich menu. Serving regional favorites: tapas, paellas, meats and seafood, the restaurant also possesses a broad array of fine quality Spanish wines. Friendly service, intimate ambiance and good food harkens back to, as chef Felipe would describe his beloved homeland, "magical Spain".
“Great Spanish food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We liked everything. The food, service and ambience. Good quality and fresh Spanish food, and the bread is out of this world, imported from Galicia. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank HectorFL

“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have eaten in this restaurant about four times. The food is fresh and exceptional, the service is wonderful, they treat you like family. The prices are very good for the quality given. The owner and chef Felipe comes out of the kitchen to say hello to his guests and is very pleasant.
Food is traditional Spanish, authentic, and delicious. The wine selection is reasonable and good. The restaurant is not easy to find the first time, but easier after that. Valet parking available.

• Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best Spanish Tasca in Miami, no frills, just great food and personal attention”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This restaurant is now called Pata Negra Restaurant. A bit hard to find since my GPS could not locate it (I guess because of the name change). Very close to Brickell in downtown. This is a very small restaurant with a very friendly Owner and Chef called Felipe who goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. Felipe was one of the original chefs of Casa Juancho many years ago. We started out with pata negra ham and octopus gallician style. Big portions, tasty. For main dish I ordered the Paella which ws the best I ever had outside of Spain. My wife ordered the Cochinillo which was superb. Wine list can be improved. Overall a great experience. This is a hidden gem in MIami. Forget about Casa Juancho or oter Spanish Restaurants in Miami. Go to this one.

• Visited May 2012
“Not what i expected”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

It is a very cozy little spanish restaurant with its local usual spanish men. Many rave about it but the first time I ate here the only thing good was the bread! They insisted I order a paella which ended up being more of a risotto with not much taste. And I think it was paprika that they put on an octopus dish that originally is made with just salt and pepper. Maybe I was just expecting something else. I might give it one more try.

Visited April 2012
Coral Gables, Florida
“Jamon, jamon, jamon, soon to become Pata Negra Restaurant.”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I have been visiting this restaurant since soon after it opened , about 2 years ago, I have found it to never disappointed my freids or me and in my opinion is improving every time I visit.

Latly I have been having lunches, in my opinion, at bargain prices, the menu changes every week to accommodate what's in to season and available and have had such good experiences that I have come back on the same week to try something in the menu that I did not try on the first visit.

On my last one there was a portobello mushroom stuffed with cod fish for appetaiser, risotto with Gorgonzola main dish and cream of arroz con leche for dessert all for $ 14.95

All were of great quality and flavor

Wellcome PATA NEGRA or by any other name is one of my favorite restaurants.

• Visited February 2012