“Lots of flavours”

Azucar Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #4 of 122 Dessert in Miami
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was stop we made on our bike tour. There were so many flavours to chose from and we were able to try them before we selected. I chose the key lime which was very tasty and refreshing. My husband chose strawberry and balsamic vinegar which does not sound very nice but he said it was delicious. I would say this is the best ice cream we have tasted and definately worth a visit.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Being in the middle of the action at 'Viernes Culturales' on Miami's Calle 8, this place was perfect to cool-off on a steamy Friday night. It certainly did not disappoint. The flavors were delicious and innovative. The staff let me try @ 5 flavors before deciding. The flavor 'abuela' was out of this world! This is not your average ice-cream shoppe. If you are in the area, it is a must to try.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Prices are reasonable. I wish they could have some more sitting places. Staff are more helpful in deciding your flavor. You will also get sugar free ice cream here

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This might be the best, home-made ice cream in Miami. Set in mid-town Little Havana on 8th Street, Azcar’s can be identified by the huge ice cream sculpture on the facial of the building. The variety of flavors is impressive for such a small place. Reasonably priced, it is a great way to end a visit to Little Havana. It might be the most enjoyable reason to make this tourist destination worthwhile.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

So, what do you do when you stumble across an ice cream shop? Go in of course! Lady luck was guiding my feet during my tour of Little Havana, and while checking out the small park, where some of the neighborhoods finest play Dominos, I came upon the small Azucar Ice Cream shop.

Wow! Talk about flavor's, Azucar has some of the quirkiest, funkiest, exotic smooth tasty ice cream in Miami hands down! One could stand there and sample some of what's on the menu, but your better off just diving in and choosing one of their tasty desserts. I settled on a combo Passion Fruit/Guava ice cream double scoop on a sugar cone and was not dissapointed. Both flavor's held their own, and each was distinct, creamy and very good. The owner (a proud passionate woman) had lots to say about the seasonal offerings (avocado, not there but will arrive soon) and was a overall pleasure to meet.

If you happen to be in the area, stop in and enjoy Azucar, one of Little Havana's sweet spots.