“Doing Florida Proud”

Everglades Airboat Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a Once in a lifetime trip to explore the amazing Florida Everglades! Captain Greg Brown will be your host and guide. He will guide you on a beautiful, private tour that will leave your heart racing with up close experiences with gators, deer, birds and other wildlife that makeup the Everglades. Your 'flight' will allow you to see nature at its purest in the unspoiled habitat of the Beautiful Florida Everglades. A very knowledgeable Florida Everglades Historian and experienced Story Teller, Captain ray will amaze you with the history of the Native American Indians who inhabited these wetlands areas over a century ago and of those who live there today.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went out last week with Capt Dave on a two hour private tour that was simply amazing. Captain Wayne from Cypress Airboat Tours handled all the arrangements and couldn't have been more responsive or easy to work with.

My wife and I have each lived in Florida for 30 years and this was without a doubt one of our best experiences here. It's an easy 45 minute ride from South Beach and anyone wanting a true Florida experience needs to put this at the top of their list.

Capt. Dave may appear young at first glance, but he's a true professional. A skilled boat handler with an impressive command of both flora and fauna, he put us in the right position to see an amazing amount and variety of what the glades have to offer.

Stop reading this and go book the tour, you won't be sorry.

2  Thank TPA_Adventure_Man

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband, 2 teenagers and I took a 2 hour tour with guide David. We had a great time. Was a great mix of education (not too much which was good with teens), fun and air boating. Saw tons of alligators and birds. The Everglades were awesome! We would definitely recommend this outfitter to others!

Captgreg, Owner at Everglades Airboat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for being such nice people.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The crew was very knowledgeable of the Everglades' wildlife and very kid. I told them that I wanted to do a lot of photography and they made sure that I had plenty of opportunities. My wife and I could not ask for a better journey across the Everglades.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We took the 2 hr private tour and thouroughly enjoyed it. Our guide David Brown has a wealth of knoweledge and experience in the area and he took the time to provide us will all the information he could within that time. If you want to come away with as much insight into the Everglades and with lots of aligator And bird close ups, this tour is well worth it!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Incredibly amazing tour. Guide David couldn't have been more informed or entertaining. A must- do before the Everglades are gone!

1  Thank Karen D