“Awesome food with top notch service”
Review of Pollos & Jarras

Pollos & Jarras
Ranked #10 of 5,025 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Outstanding place to get your ceviche and Peruvian Chicken a la brasa fix. Don’t let the decor fool you. This is the real deal. First visit. We only had the shrimp ceviche and roasted chicken with the green sauce. Luis, our server, was personable, polite and professional. I strongly recommend this place. We will be returning.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Like the title says hands down best Peruvian food I have ever had. The chicken was cooked perfectly! Not dry at all. Plus the rice that came with it was perfect. I’m pretty sure every time me and my girlfriend come down to Miami we will be visiting this place cause not just the food. But the service as well. Our server Luis was AMAZING literally made our dinner and experience unforgettable. Anyone in this area HAS to try this place out. You won’t be sorry!

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Really cool place, our waiter Gabriel was amazing.
Great service and good food. Really good vibe and the sauces are amazing

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Reviewing as a Torontonion who absolutely love Peruvian food...I gotta say hands down the best Peruvian restaurant in Miami. Super exceeded all expectations. Zuliani is wonderful and took the best care of my girlfriend and I! Truly a perfect experience from service, atmosphere and most importantly food. ceviche, chicken, and anticuchos were such hit.
Licked every bit off the plate! A Must try restaurant.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

A more casual restaurant than another restaurant by the same owner (Cev'che 105) with excellent roasted chicken, tender and juicy, along with other Peruvian favorites like fried yucca.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Pollos & Jarras? Share your experiences!