See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2014

So we booked our vacation and booked a one bedroom loft/suite. We were told that we had our own private balcony facing the water. That if we rented a car it would be free parking. The pool had a bar opened all year round and was open until midnight and later on the weekends until 1-2am depending on the amount of people that were out there. We showed up and of course it was nice AFTER we found the place and where to go. Going back and forth from their office across the street. The first morning the alarm was going off on our floor and woke us up EARLY AT 9AM!! We follow the emergency exit down the stairs while NO ONE else was exiting their rooms. We were VERY CONFUSED!! Once we get outside half dressed mind you we se absolutely NO ONE else outside. We went to the front desk and they said they had NO IDEA what was going on that there were NO alarms going off. So we argue and tell them it woke us up and it was going off and we heard it outside our room. At this point I am wondering WTH is going on. So we go back up stairs and lounge around when it goes off AGAIN!!! and WHEN i SAY THAT THING WAS loud OMG!!!! So this time we sat in our room and called down stairs to ask WTH is going on. They insisted they had no idea. Personally I think maybe they were planning on possibly stealing our things. I have NO idea wth to think. So this is strike one. Then in the middle of the night as we are sleeping the long blinds mind you its a huge double story window well they just started falling off I believe two of them fell so obviously they were already broken. Whenever we went to the pool it was closing at 7pm. I asked for a manager NO ONE helped us. They said no one was in the pool so they were closing. They constantly had kids running around (track team, IDK) every day. Never could go out by gym in peace always a lot of kids hanging out. Whenever I went to the office the person I had t speak with was NEVR in. I gave up and just tried to enjoy the days we had left. Mind you we dealt with this for the entire time we were there. Issues and NO ONE knew what to do or how to help us out. Now I was there for 9days. SHADY I would NEVER use this place again!! I would NOT recommend this place either..NOT To mention our view the parking lot they had across the street where you come into the building on the main street 7Eleven was on. I saw NO water view...AWFUL! I wanted my money back and had NO LUCK! No one still hasn't called me back since I was there and I asked EVERYDAY! this WAS FOR OUR 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY! The ONLY good thing is I loved that we were literally across from the Mall,(SHOPPING), MUSIC RESTAURANTS AND CLOSE TO THE TROLLEY TO GO TO SOUTH BEACH! OVERALL i WOULD LOVE TO VISIT MIAMI AGAIN BUT NEVER STAY/RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!!! Sept 2012

Room Tip: "NEVER stay here IF you want any type of room service or assistance for anything. they NEVER know how to help you!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rina C
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at the Residence at Bayside on 2 occasions during 2012 and had minimal issues both times. I visited from Australia and was a bit cautious due to some of the reviews I had seen (Or lack there of). The first visit was challenging, as I couldn't find the office and the front desk and idea who they were or what I was talking about. Eventually I found the office and was given the keys and the room was above my expectations (2 bedroom) over looking the bay and baseball stadium. I chose this location purely on how close it was to the AA arena and found the location great as it was across the road from the bayside marketplace and other stores. Parking was great despite being charged and the pools were stunning. Kids really loved the pools and the smell in the lobby. Other that that do not expect too much and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: Great price and a few minute walk to American Airlines Arena
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shakaka
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I booked a stay here for my birthday last year. I booked TWO LUXURY 2 bedroom condos because we're traveling in two groups! When we arrived nothing went as planned. The condo doorman had no control over what was booked and tried to help but the screw up was beyond his control. He advised us that one of the condos was available and suggested that we share! I flipped out and demanded to speak with the manager! Eventually, we got two ONE BEDROOM condos right next door to each other which et me know that they were bluffing the entire time. When I got home I immediately started working on a refund and eventually received it! Beautiful building but this company is full of it!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I booked a room with them and the took out the money from my credit card twice. Tried to contact them, but NO reply at all. Not to phone or to e-mail. Finally after more than 1 month I heard back from them, saying they refunded the money. Turns out the refund receipt they sent was a FAKE. And now, 2 days ago, they just took again 700 dollar from my credit card without authorisation. Making the total money they took without any reason 3000 dollar. And still no hope of getting my money back any time soon.
Please be wise and do not book with them. They are a fraud and are only after your money!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
9  Thank Lola H
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I booked a 2 BR 2 bath apartment at the Viscayne at 244 Biscayne Ave. I booked this property in August of 2012 with no notice of changes and the property was confirmed via e-mail by the company. While I was en-route via plane to my destination I got a phone call 5 hours prior saying my location had been moved. I was told I had been given notice and needed to leave, when I refused, I was hung up on and my calls were ignored. We finally got a manager to come that gave us an apartment that was half the size. I was told I would be compensated...still waiting. I had no issues booking with them the previous year but I NEVER will again. This is a SCAM and no one should use this company. They are unprofessional and completely rude.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends