See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Will definitly stay again. Loved the view and location. Everything is right in the vicinity. We traveled with 6 girls..so the 2bdr/2bath was great for us. Loved the modern decor of the apartment and building itself. Pools were nice. The kitchen comes fully stocked. Only issues were the beds were not comfy but for the price and only 3 nights, it wasnt a biggie. Plus it wouldnt kill them to clean the walls with a mr.clean eraser. Parking sucks like anywhere downtown but they offer valet which works out well. Matthew was awesome in giving us directions for everything.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We booked this condo for 3nights for a friends bday...4 of us in the unit...very comfortable. Great location. Bayside is right across the street and delicious restaurants nearby. Just a 10$ cab ride to night clubs (blue martini, lolita, etc) i gave it a lower score in cleanliness because we saw 2 roaches (tiny and on the same night in the kitchen) other than that very clean. Plenty of towels including beach and/or pool towels. Master bathroom OMG! AWESOME! :) I also gave it a lower score on service because our ice thingy wasn't working on the fridge and we called for them to come fix it and they never did. But no biggie because there is a cvs on the corner and ice machines in the pool bar area. Also parking is 18$ a day/night but if you book with groupon it's included. We dealt with Denis at the Elite City Stays office across the street of the south tower. Also if u park right across the street on biscayne its 3$/hr just for check in purposes and such. I will also review the restaurants and bars i went to near by... Cannot beat the price for 3night in downrown miami...my designated stay location for my future trips to MIA!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I am here now in Miami, FL. I arrived here on Friday 7/20 for a girls weekend just to have them pull a bait and switch on us. The original condo was to accommodate 5 women then we were switched to a smaller condo three blocks away with less sleeping room. Today Sunday 7/22 my friends have left and my husband is here with me trying to get the second condo we purchased through "Elite" City Stay only to find that again we have been downgraded, this time in the same building. I feel extremely deceived! We r now having to carry our bags to our room...
Ok we have arrived and the condo has cement floors a terrible view on the 6th floor. This is not happening. Now we have to book another hotel and get out of here. Hope it's not too much more trouble for us to get a refund.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank DBRDH82
Reviewed July 7, 2012

if you want something near the arena this is it full kichen washer dryer. cant bet the price for the location your not on the beach so if that is what you want the this is not it but if you want to be close to but not in the crowd this place is great. 2 queens and a left out sofa great for party weekend in mia

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Great location! downtown directly across from AA arena and bayside marketplace. Room was great I got the bi level condo had full size kitchen and balcony looked over downtown clean etc! Great Pools and lounge areas. Iam from Dallas and also a regular in Miami. Staying there Is like owning your own condo. I meet some residents and they were all nice. Even Drake mentions this place in his music also he is a resident. I have rented and stayed at alot of condos in the Miami area and this is worth the price! It is valet only but price is not over the top. I strongly recommend this place! you pay just as much for a regular hotel stay in a regular room. Elite city stays is great!

• Stayed: May 2012