New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #9 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel is very nice. The view from my room was excellent. The room and the amenities were of high quality. I was over charged and hopefully the Conrad will do the right thing tomorrow to rectify. I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank GusPsarros
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Gus, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to see that we were able to meet your expectations. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit, if there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

This past weekend my fiance and I stayed at Conrad Miami for a weekend away from home. We had a wonderful time once again. We had stayed here in the past and liked the hotel as well as the location. We were looking for a relaxing weekend to just enjoyed the pool, relax and be able to go to local restaurants in the surrounding areas. The front desk and concierge were both extremely friendly as well as the pool staff which was wonderful!! Only a bit disappointed about the outrageous valet parking rate. $43 for an overnight parking was too much. Besides that, it was a wonderful stay!

1 Thank Siskar21
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that your service expectations were met with kindness by our team. We will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Nicely located on Bickell avenue, close to everything on Miami street night life. Easy access from I95 highway. Well mraintained. Friendly staff.
The GM, Mr. Stephane is very "French Classy". Nice view on the 25th floor where the bar and the restaurant are located. I liked the quality of the food but it is not cheap !
I found a public parking lot just across the street for $10 per day. Cheaper than the $32 + tip hotel valet.
Enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Public parking in the street in front of hotel entrance on Brickell and 2nd I think (??) for $10. Y...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank SunseekersMN
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that your service expectations were met with kindness by our team and that you enjoyed our little Birthday gift. We will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

First, I have to laugh at people who complain about the location of this hotel and parking. Give me a break - are you really that confused about the hotel lobby not being on the first floor and why parking is expensive or "oh no - I have to walk across the street?!?!"...really? Maybe you need to stay at a hotel/motel on the outskirts of town...

The hotel is nicely furnished, everyone from concierge to room service staff was wonderful and always available to answer any questions. Our room was amazing as were the views of the bay. The bed was so comfortable, we didn't want to check out the next morning. The bathroom and room itself was huge and very clean!

Plus we were celebrating a birthday and when we checked in, a wonderful little surprise of a mini cheesecake was waiting in the room. The espresso machine was a very nice touch and we enjoyed a cup in the morning.

We would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Miami!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with a view of the bay!
2 Thank SMF2_On-The-Go
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you've traveled to Miami at all you know that there is quite a variety in regards to the types of experiences you can have. What I can say about the Conrad, it's location, the staff, and rooms is that it's an example of what can be great about Miami. The location to me was fantastic - not in the midst of the bustle of South Beach, but close enough to everything to be workable. The hotel is easy to get in and out of, surrounded by other fantastic and high-end properties and upscale restaurants.

The room was decently well appointed and spacious with a nice view of Biscayne Bay. The furnishings and decorative appointments of the room were neither spectacularly good nor noticeably bad. At the end of the day you're paying for a room in a name-brand hotel in a great location with a pretty view more so than you're paying for luxurious opulence. The bed was incredibly soft - if you like that sort of thing you'll have an absolutely blissful night of sleep (as I did).

Overall its a very nice hotel but not necessarily a hotel that inspires any sort of particular emotional attachment. From the hotel you'll gain a wonderful view and experience in Miami and that is where positive thoughts are centered - the hotel providing a means, but not acting as an end unto itself.

1 Thank Mike G
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami delights in providing personalized and innovative service experiences for our guests. We are happy to be of service to you and your guests while in Miami. We look forward to your next return to the Conrad Miami.
Norfolk, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice Hotel. Very clean, nice bathroom, nice room with a comfortable bed. A couple small room issues – nothing major and easily fixed. The desk light did not work until the last day (oddly enough). The phone was broken and would only work on speaker phone. I used my cell and called, and they swapped it out for a good one (they had two phones in the room but I didn't notice the other one initially). They also brought up a razor for me which was helpful. Concierge was very nice and accommodating. Parking and Lobby: I found parking a little confusing and while checking in this was annoying. I ended up initially parking in the wrong lot and I had to move which wasted 10-15 minutes while checking in. I found the staff helpful but the parking guys had a small language issue (his English was not sufficient) and he might have had difficulty understanding my question. Regardless it was not clear to me where to self-park. Why are we forced to either walk to the top 2 floors of the next building parking garage (where garages were not seen nearby?) or pay valet up charge? The elevator issue and 2 lobbies were confusing. Once I figured it out it was OK, but it was still annoying for those newcomers as all seem confused by it. Somehow you should create some/better signage that spells it out to the tired folks heading into your hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank John L
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that we succeeded in providing a hotel experience that was up to your hotel standards. However, I was disappointed to learn about your unfortunate experience with our parking structure. My sincerest apologies if this interfered with your travel plans. Should there be anything else we can do to further assist please contact my office directly.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We had an unexpected one night stay at this hotel when we missed a connection in Miami. We were able to get a last-minute reservation. The hotel is beautiful and we were upgraded to a large suite. The staff at this hotel is incredibly professional and helpful. The concierge was great and recommended a close by restaurant where we had a wonderful dinner. Breakfast in the morning was very very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dcpanda
Thank you for your one night stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a moment to experience our excellent customer service. Our Conrad ambassadors are committed to a service experience that is natural and personalized to each of our guests.