Conrad Miami
JW Marriott Miami(Miami)
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
2,391 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtsouth beachespresso machinethe ground floorbrickell avenuebay viewguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscayneenjoyed my stayrooftop poolan upgradefour seasons
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Conrad is the luxury-boutique brand of the Hilton. There are now few of these luxury hotels in the U.S with more around the world. We stayed as a family in this beautiful, simple but very comfortable and somewhat expensive hotel for four days and enjoyed our stay. Our suite was large with a king size bed and a sofa bed in the living room. The restaurant and bar are very good with buffet breakfast served until 11am. Bar menu is good with lots of small food offerings.There is a swimming pool and a fitness room. I used the fitness room every day. It is small but very adequate. The biggest draw back to this hotel is its layout that is somewhat confusing. The entrance and concierge is at ground level but the lobby and restaurant are at 25th floor. To reach the pool you must take elevator to go to ground floor, cross arrival area to reach the garage and then take another elevator to the top of the garage where the pool and tennis courts are located. Over all though the stay is comfortable and the staff is very friendly and courteous.

Stayed: January 2014
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Orugco,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to read that we succeeded in providing a wonderful Conrad experience upon your recent visit to Miami. Although the layout of the hotel can be a bit confusing, it affords us the pleasure of a wonderful view for all our guests on the 25th floor, whether they are checking in, relaxing with their iPad, or imbibing a cocktail.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Our family went to the hotel for a birthday excursion to see the area and relax. The staff went out of their way to make my son feel special for his birthday and even delivered him a balloon and cookies. A point he will always remember. The views are breathtaking and the food is great. We will definitely use this hotel on our next Miami get away.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Brandi V,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was honored to read that your son had such a wonderful and memorable birthday at our hotel. Our team members are always looking for innovative ways to delight our guests. When your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

So I enjoyed this experience more than the other hotels in Miami, except the Epic which is my current fav.
Room was very good, I love a big bathroom, valet was very good, view was nice, restaurant was ok. Staff could be a lot friendlier. Concierge was super friendly but not too many others.
This is probably best for business travelers but still overall it was good.

Room Tip: Get a room with the bay view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Nerry_Luvs_Travel,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am honored to read that of all the hotels that you have stayed with in Miami, we have ranked so high on your list. My goal is to make the Conrad Miami your favorite and I will make sure that your recommendations are forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review. Please know that it is your valuable feedback that will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed here the night before our cruise. All staff were extremely attentive and friendly, especially Javier at the front desk. During the Christmas season, the lobby bar SNOWS! We enjoyed happy hour appetizers/drink specials and watched the lobby snow! There is a free trolley that picks up outside the hotel and takes you to the Bayside Shops. Cute stores and restaurants. Travelers Tip: If you are going to the cruise port, call down and request a cab van for a certain time, unless you are willing to wait. Around cruise check in time, it is difficult for the bellman to find a cab van.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 20PANCAKE,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read that the hotel exceeded your expectations in accommodations, service and SNOW. It seems you had a wonderful stay before your cruise departed. Thank you for the wise tips regarding cruise ship timing and taxi cabs.

If your travels bring you back to Miami for another cruise ship experience, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I brought my family and relatives here over the 2014 NYE week/weekend. The staff was excellent -- everyone is very nice, helpful, and accommodating. The hotel itself is very clean, comfortable, nice, and has everything you need. The internet and other amenities are great. I would definitely recommend this hotel for personal or business use.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Hanni S,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that the Conrad Miami provided a memorable New Year's stay for you and your family. Thank you for your many compliments and I wish you a fantastic 2014.