Conrad Miami
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
2,342 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtespresso machinethe ground floorsouth beachbrickell avenuebay viewguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscayneenjoyed my stayrooftop poolcorner roomfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Staff was excellent I have to say. Lobby is located on the top available floor 25 (there are higher floors labeled residents) When checking in, they offered a choice of different complimentary newspapers. We were offered bottled water but staff initially did not mentioned this was complimentary - I drink tap water, so initially I wasn't sure if I was committing to a $5 bottle - He insisted I take one and that it was complimentary.

Property was very very nice and modern. Many amenities available for a cost (assortment of snacks, mini bar, playing cards, even a 'romantic kit' - careful if you have young curious ones), and others that honestly did not know if there was a cost or not to even use (robe, slippers).

Bathroom was HUGE - separate shower area however, clear glass door. I thought the shower head would be to die for, however, the water pressure was mediocre at best. Temperature was extremely hot - careful if you have young ones.

There's an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and tennis court. Again, could not figure out if there was a charge or not.

Wifi was at a cost. There was a breakfast buffet, but could not see a price anywhere.

Value? 5 stars for the excellent rate I got (points and dollars) - this was a quick night stay with the family, otherwise, I would have stayed elsewhere to be honest. A romantic night on the town, yes however...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear rsauver,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally thank you for the wonderful compliments for our property but I was disappointed to see that you were not able to fully enjoy them and for this I personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and that your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay and a renewed opportunity to provide a memorable hotel experience for you. If there is anything I could do to assist in a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond member and obviously stay at lots of Hiltons and related hotels. When I checked in I requested a Diamond room upgrade. I was told that the standard practice was to upgrade Diamond members to Bay view rooms. I explained that I had already reserved a Bay view room and wanted another upgrade. That seemed to be challenging for the front desk staff but I was finally upgraded to a suite (though it was lacking a Bay view). The suite is nice but there are a couple of issues. I'm 6'2" and the shower head only comes up to my nose. There is also very little water pressure. The soap supposedly provides "aroma therapy". I view it as a very strong non-masculine smell. The ironing board isn't full size. What's the point of small ironing board when there's plenty of room? My suite also came with a large telescope. Since all I look at is a series of high rise condos, it doesn't have much use unless you want to be a "Peeping Tom."

Room service is outrageously overpriced. A very small salad, hamburger, small dessert and two of the least expensive glasses of wine cost $84 including tax and tip.

The fitness center seems to be an after thought. It is relatively small and lacks windows.

Bottom line - I've stayed at lots of Hiltons that I would score higher.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ctlakehouse
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear ctlakehouse,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including room accommodations and amenities. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and for this, I want to personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

As a valued guest of the Conrad Miami, as well as a Hilton Diamond Member, if there is anything I could do to make amends or if you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at my office.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We are very happy with the Conrad . We are here for 6 days & stayed here 8 years ago. It has only improved ! Athya , the concierge, went out of her way to get us a drip coffee machine ( don't like expresso!) and then went out again and got us the basket filters too and brought us a bag of fresh ground coffee taht she ground herself. It took a day but she really pursued it . She was very professional, helpful and courteous ! Dedicated to the utmost to make sure we were happy !
Likewise for Sarah the lounge waitress . Very attentive and helpful , even to the point of telling us about area attractions and restaurants . The food and drink are pricey , but that is to be expected in this area . Happy hour is VERY affordable though and food was great. There is a great outdoor sitting area off the lounge too .
Our only disappointment was that the Gordon Biersch restaurant next door closed. All in all , once you get used to having to use multiple elevators , we think it's a great hotel !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael W Y,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read about your fantastic stay. The Conrad Miami is committed to providing our luxury travelers an innovative and unexpected service experience. Thank you for expressing your appreciation for Athya and Sarah - excellent representatives for Conrad Miami.

If your travels bring your back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Wow, I have never had such a bad experience with service in my life. We got to the hotel at 8 p.m. I had booked a bay side non-smoking room with two double beds. They had given my room away and said the only non-smoking double bed room wasn't clean yet. So, after being on the road from 7 p.m. and in the sand and sun all day we had to wait in the lobby for an hour. Then our luggage didn't come up to our room for 2 hours because they were so understaffed. In the meantime, I asked for ice and hot tea to be brought up but we never got it. I literally felt like a prisoner in my room. I couldn't shower, have a cold drink, go to the bar (because I didn't have my luggage to change clothes). It was totally miserable. I didn't get a bay side room. I couldn't go swimming because the pool closes at sunset. The room was very nice but because of the bad service we couldn't enjoy it. And if you can't bring luggage up right away have the courtesy to offer guests an option to take it up themselves. I would have gladly done that to be able to have some options that night to enjoy my self and the property.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mamachick3
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear mamachick3,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including room availability and your luggage service. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and for this, I want to personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

As a valued guest of the Conrad Miami, if there is anything I could do to make amends or if you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great service, good location. Nice restaurants nearby, concierge service was excellent as we're the staff. Breakfast buffet was a bit sparse though overall food quality was good. Enjoyed the hotel. Nice coffee shop on Brickell, very nice desserts there

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Imraniali,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that you most recent stay was so nice and our team members exceeded your expectations for a great service experience.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Best Regards,