“Nice and a Little Noisy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Conrad Miami
Ranked #8 of 119 Hotels in Miami
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice and a Little Noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Have stayed there before. Service usually very good. had a noisy room and was eventually moved. Received incorrect directions from concierge for Wynnwood. Pool is great, property is in good shape. Take the orange line train from MIA. You don't need a car. ($3 and 20 minutes.) Save the money for a dinner (or two) out.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Short Hills, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a classic case of a very nice hotel in a great location being made better than peers by having truly great people from front desk to valet to garage to food service. I hope they keep it up. I held a meeting at the hotel and my guests were equally impressed. As I sought a restaurant that I had a hard time remembering but could describe, the concierge knew it immediately

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a downtown property that is built as condo tower and hotel.
it is a beautiful building, the only negatives are that the hotel room floors and rooms need some updating. The wall paper on the halls of the floor I was on was peeling..the colors of the carpet and wall paper is dull and aged. the rooms are nice and the views are great..I give it an 7-8.

Room Tip: water view
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Rome, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

First impact with Conrad was not good. I arrived after 11 hours flight and had to change rooms twice. the first because the windows could not be blinded. the second because the noise produced by the elevator shafts is awfully annoying. even now as I am writing from a third room less close to the elevators I can still hear the noise! the rooms are only nice on the surface, the furniture is old and crappy, the doors are terrible, the carpet stained.
in the end I got masking tape and scissors to blind my windows but on a do it yourself fashion. housekeeping did not offer the service.
the elevator system is unfriendly: lobby on 25th floor then you need to take another set of elevators and so on.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Massimovitz
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Massimovitz,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of the Conrad Miami, I want to personally apologize for not meeting your hotel expectations during your stay. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

If time is permitted by you, I would welcome the opportunity for further discussions. Please feel free to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Washington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Lobby staff was pleasant and accommodating. Bar and restaurant staff made fun conversation during downtime. Clean and super comfy bed. I had to stay a few extra hours after checkout before catching a plane and the small fee was totally worth it.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear sgrddy,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations for service and accomodations for your most recent stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Best Regards,

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great location for business in the financial area of Miami. Also close to downtown Miami (AA Arena events/sports) and the Port of Miami. It is also only a $20-$30 taxi ride to the heart of Miami Beach. I consistently have great service on each of my stays.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Alexander Z,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that we have consistently provided an excellent hotel experience for each of your stays. As a returning guest, please know that we value the loyalty and support of our brand. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly. We look forward to the honor of your return visit.

Best Regards,

Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for business this past week. Overall it's a nice clean trendy Miami hotel, the room rate was not bad but I paid over $46 for one night of valet parking. Excessive? Yes. Stay again? Nope. Clean and nice rooms, friendly staff, but the little things add up. Valet,food etc. nice area but like I said the room was less than 140 per night, but paying over 46 bucks for one night parking is really blackmail. I didn't order room service due to the prices, I am all about enjoying hotel stays on the company's dime but this place even made me feel guilty..lol.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cubanito1
Dear cubanito 1,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests. We are always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience, as well as, competitive for our location. Please know that the valet prices are competitive for the area, unfortunately parking is at a premium in this part of the city.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, I will hope for your reconsideration and a return stay. If you would wish for further discussions, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,